BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Antoneta H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is absolutely delicious! It fills that sweet tooth craving with just one piece. The chocolate is flavored with Cookies amd creme, and it basically very soft and creamy with little crunchy chopped up cookie pieces in the white chocolate. I recommend for thoses who appriciate a little chocolate candy.
Lydia S.
Berkley, MI
It's so creamy and crunchy perfect combination well done Hershey's!!! It's the perfect chocolate for every occasion like a picnic party at the movies watching Netflix a pool party and so many other occasions!!!! This is so amazing you must buy this!!!
Bri C.
One of my all time favorites! You got the best of both worlds! White chocolate and regular chocolate ! When I was little me and my brother would fight over which favor of Hershey's we wanted because my mom never use to get two of the same kind it would either be the regular Hershey's which was good but nothing beats the white chocolate Hershey's bar!
Morgan B.
This is one of my favorite candy bars. I love to break it up in a bowl and heat it in the microwave until melted. I then pour it on top
Of ice cream and always top with a small drizzle of chocolate syrup. It's amazing!
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
I am not a fan of this candy bar. I know that others are. I give this a high rating because I run our schools concession stand. This is one of our top sellers. I keep hoping that the white chocolate will grow on me.
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS
This is my favorite Hersey bar, I loved white chocolate and these are so GOOD! The chocolate is so creamy and smooth and the cookie bits offer up a nice little crunch. They combine into a seriously tasty experience.
Alissa H.
Chino, CA
THIS IS MY ALLLLL TIMMMEEEE FAVORITE CANDY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! If you have never tried it, get in your car right now, and go pick this up, and get ready for your world to change! also!!! if you have never tried these in the DROPS from Hershey's, then get a bag of those as well! they're amazing as well!
Angela O.
Chula Vista, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Overtime I have a piece of this chocolate bar.. it brings me back to my middle school days and reminisce about my childhood. So delicious and with the right amount of crunch! So delicious. If chocolate was an appropriate and socially acceptable meal I'd be eating the Cookies 'N Creme Bar for every meal.
Natalie L.
These take me back to my childhood, I remember eating these at my grandmas house on her front porch while she weeded her flowerbeds. Delicious white chocolate with cookie chunks make these my go-to white chocolate.
Karsyn B.
I don't think I've ever met anyone who doesn't love this candy! The only bad thing about it, if you eat too much, you get a weird aftertaste start to build up. But honestly, that may be any kind of candy. I wish I could limit myself to a few pieces, but since I can't, I take advantage of the fun sizes.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?