BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Yoonji J.
Rancho Mirage, CA
If you're a cookies-n-creme or Oreo lover, this is the chocolate for you! I like getting the mini chocolates that come in a pack of 10 and eat them while I study. The white chocolate is the perfect amount of sweet and the crunchy oreo pieces make it 10 times better. Highly recommend!
Julie T.
Bronx, NY
One of my all time favorite Hershey bars. There are occasions when I'm just not in the mood for regular chocolate candy bars, when that happens this is the perfect treat to suit my sweet tooth. I especially like to put my cookies and cream Hershey is the freezer..tastes great frozen!
Katelin K.
South Elgin, IL
I usually try to stay away from chocolate that isn't dark, but i cant say no if someone pulls one of these out! i love putting it into cookies especially. Its so smooth and it melts when you eat it. Ahh so perfect- drooling thinking about it
Amanda G.
The candy bar is unique because of the combination of two different textures; smooth and crunchy. It melts in your mouth quickly, but when the white chocolate is gone, your left with the tiny chocolate pieces to crunch on.
Sophia C.
Lake Forest, CA
This is my all time favorite Hershey bar! I remember back when we were younger, me and my siblings would always fight over the nugget kind. Eating this does not only satisfy my sweet tooth cravings, but it also takes me back to my childhood.
ornitha D.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I must admit, I need to confess! I have had a long obsession with this candy bar over the past several weeks! I have eaten 2 or 3 in a day. I love it, but it is truly doing a number on my waistline. I need to slack up, but this IS SO GOOD!!
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Normally I love anything that's cookies and cream but this candy bar is only so so to me. I feel that it has a too sweet of taste for me and after eating half of it I'm done. I think I would like this better if the flavor want so over the top.
Magenta P.
Chicago , IL
Omg! This candy bar is my life! I love it so much. I could eat this every day. Like the taste and the texture. Ooooo I wonder if I could make these myself. To me it's the best candy bar. It's my go to candy bar. I love it when it is really cold, it's the best when it's like that.
dora c.
So my favorite of all time use to be Hershey milk chocolate unit recently that i tried this one, lets just say OH EMM GEE!! Hershey knows what people like, they never go wrong. Beacause it literally melt in your ming wet it has a crunch to it of the little cookie pieces. Yumm!!😋
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Hershey's cookies and cream bar, is hands down my all time favorite candy bar. I could eat this every day!! I love the sweet creaminess of the chocolate and the crunchy bits of cookies . I usually have a secret stash in my house at all tines!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?