BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Kara E.
Knoxville, TN
I am not a huge fan of white chocolate to begin with, but this always seems a bit waxy and stale, plus the "cookie bits" are an odd texture contrast to the chocolate itself. Needless to say this is not something I go out of my way to purchase, but I'd eat it if it were given to me.
Kayla P.
Suches, GA
Hershey's Cookies n Creme is my favorite candy bar. Creamy white chocolate with crunchy cookie bits, you can't go wrong! I always buy the king size... and I am still sad when it's gone. Can't get enough
Courtney H.
I love Hershey's cookies and cream bar it is the perfect mix of cookie crunches and delicious white chocolate. This is my go to candy bar when in the store check out. I love white chocolate and love the cookie crunches so it is a perfect combination.
Rachel C.
This is a white chocolate lovers dream. I love white chocolate for something a little different, and the Hershey's Cookies & Cream is always the perfect thing to soothe that craving!
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
By far the best chocolate bar ever invented. I HATE white chocolate but I make an exception for this bad boy. It definitely has a different taste than cookies and creme but I absolutely love it. I always pick one up whenever I'm at riteaid or cvs.
Oriana R.
I quite like this chocolate, it is ideal for when it causes us to eat something sweet and delicious, however I prefer the hershey of dark chocolate, that is my favorite.
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
When I want a white chocolate fix, this is what I grab. The white chocolate is so good and then the little cookie pieces makes it even better. Caution though, this candy is extremely addicting and it is really hard to stop eating it once you've already started. You've been warned!!
Ashleigh B.
Plymouth , MA
Hershey's chocolate tastes like splenda and wax. This is the most tolerable of Hershey's bars, in my opinion, but it's by no means some chocolatier style of candy. I swear it used to be a lot better. I only buy these when they are on sale.
Jessica S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Really creamy and smooth. The white chocolate is super sweet and taste like pur bliss. One of the best candy bars I have ever tasted. So yummy.Thinking of buying some tonight.
Rosangela H.
Independence, MO
Cookies and cream is one of the few Hersheys bars I like. I don't particulary like Hersheys or white chocolate, but this one has a special place on my favorite chocolate list.. it is so rich and creamy, with little crumchy bits in it. Love it
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?