BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
I am not a big fan of Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars. Before college I hated chocolate and my dad would always buy these for me when we bought my siblings chocolate. I would eat one square. It's way too sweet!
Alli H.
I love these!! They really remind me of my childhood!!! They are a movie must have!! And the white chocolate tastes soooo refreshing!!! Kids love them and adults do too!! They really bring out your inner child!!
Jalayah L.
Saginaw , TX
This is my favorite chocolate bar from Hershey's, It's incredible delicious. I'm not fond of Cookies and creme ice-cream but this tastes much better then it. If you like chocolate you should give this bar a try!
Guadalupe L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my guilty pleasure. Anything chocolate related interest me and the bonus here is the pieces of yummy cookie . I am constantly getting these at Walmart . It is super good and the crunch is the best part !
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Personalmente no me gusta tanto este chocolate, me empalaga muy rápido, siento que el sabor es muy fuerte, pero a mi novio le encantan. Si fuera por él lo comería todos los días. A sí que depende de la persona.
Alexandra Q.
Mesa, AZ
I love this chocolate bar! It is super sweet so I can only eat a few small pieces but that makes the bar last extra long! You can get this cheap on select candy sales and I would buy again as well as recommend!
Ellie K.
Seattle, WA
Oh my gosh I adore these. The chocolate is so creamy and delicious and the crunchy cookie bits are a great texture contrast. Taste just like cookies and cream should! These bars are a great after dinner treat!
Mara H.
These are so good and I love the little crunch they have to them. I buy them when I'm at the checkout and I don't think anyone else makes anything to compare to this candy bar. Go out there and try one or two!
Daniel R.
One of my favorite candy, it is really light and melts nicely in your mouth, such a nice price and you can find it everywhere, i rather this bar than others alternatives and i would buy it over and over again.
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my husband's absolutely favorite. I am not even a huge cookies 'n' creme fan but I will even eat them as a change of pace. They are in a fun shape and make an amazing addition to any Easter basket. 🐰
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?