BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Nicole I.
Ovilla, TX
    Years before, I never knew that Hershey 's cookies and cream will ever be good. I judged it as something new to the chocolate world that will not make an impact. The first bite of the goodness I fell in love. Instead of Snickers, Twix, Skittles, etc., something different.          By something different I mean that it is white chocolate. Nobody likes plain white chocolate better than milk chocolate. But when you add the cookies into the cream it creates magic. Anybody who wants to make candy should know that opposites unite. By opposites, I mean like chocolate + peanut butter.                                       Anyone who is hungry for a sweet treat should get one of these bars when you are waiting in line at the grocery store. Whoever is reading this should try it or eat it one more time! I know someone who does not like candy who tried this and loved it. I can finally give the person a birthday treat.
Miranda💋 R.
The original Hershey's YESS!! But the cookies n cream I don't have much of a taste for them but would recommend to others to try and to see if they would like it.
Rosa A.
Beaverton, OR
I love this chocolate !! Bomb especially the white chocolate I love it ! It’s very yummmy and delicious! I love how it has Oreos in the white chocolate ! Such a good combination!!
Alexandra S.
The best of both worlds for cookie and chocolate lovers. These are my favorite when I'm having a sweets craving but don't want to eat both items separately.
Ana Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Amo el chocolate colo lo he dicho muchas veces y el hersheys cookies and cream es mi favorito la combinación perfecta de chocolate blanco y los pedacitos de galletas, este en particular lo compre en el aeropuerto para la espera y es delicioso se los recomiendo.

I love chocolate as I have said many times and the hersheys cookies and cream is my favorite the perfect combination of white chocolate and the biscuit bits, this particular I buy it at the airport for the wait and it is delicious I recommend them.
Jackie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is still my all time favorite chocolate bar. I cannot have just chocolate itself it has to be something more. This white chocolate bar has chocolate chip polka dots. It is aesthetically pleasing as well as in flavor. I love how Hersheys continues to have their watermark on their chocolate. Very classy and unique and never goes out of style. I love this white chocolate that is split into sections perfect for sharing equal amounts. Let's face it, I find it hard to share this delicious mouth watering and melting chocolate. The chocolate sections are a bit hard but than they start melting as you press them against your tongue.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I loved these as a kid. The town I grew up in was small and the grocery store didn't have quite the candy bar selection I see today, these were the only white chocolate candy bars around. Something about that must have been magical to me because I ate them every chance I was given. These creamy and crunchy chocolate bars have lost some of their appeal but every so often I decided to try one and have yet to be disappointed. I do wish they would make this into an ice cream bar like they have done with some other chocolate bars. Maybe they have and I've missed it, if so help a girl out.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't typically go for white chocolate, but for some reason I just love these! I guess it would have to be the cookie bits in it! These are just so good!
vanessa r.
North Miami Beach
Mmmm I've loved these ever since I was a youngun. So good. I'm not a big chocolate eater and not even a big cookies and cream fan but these have always been able to satisfy my sweet tooth. My mom would bring them home as a dessert for me I'll never forget her pulling one out of her purse. So good. These are delicious and not too sweet in my opinion. I don't really like candy bars, to be honest. I wish that Hershey's had a white chocolate type of bars because I prefer it but overall these are amazing!
Juliana M.
I love this chocolate in all versions! In the chocolate version it is wonderful a little bit sweeter than dark chocolate. The brand could do more promotions or raffles like trips, prizes .. I do not remember seeing something like this I certainly bought it again and againEu amo este chocolate em todas as versões! Na versão do chocolate é maravilhoso um pouco mais doce do que o chocolate escuro. A marca poderia fazer mais promoções ou sorteios como viagens, prêmios .. Eu não me lembro de ver alguma coisa Com certeza comprei muitas vezes de novo
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?