BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Elyse A.
Henrico, VA
I like pretty much any kind of chocolate. Dark, milk, white. Expensive, inexpensive. This happens to be a terrible twosome of cheap and white chocolate.

Your average chocolate snob would shun it, but dang do I love it. Extra sweet for sweet tooths like me and filled with crispy chocolate cookie chunks similar to Oreos. How could there be anything wrong with that?!
Amanda G.
Vallejo, CA
Every time i buy this candy bar i think I'm 7 again. It taste so good cookies and creme is my favorite. I wish they had an ice cream like this as well. The crunchiness of the cookies are so good it doesn't overpower the creamy white chocolate at all. I've never been a fan of white chocolate, this is as close as i will get to white chocolate. Perfect balance of goodness!
Michele W.
Washington , DC
I absolutely loves the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bars! My dad has always been a huge cookies and cream fan and when I showed him this chocolate bar he could not wait to try it! White chocolate is by far my favorite flavor of chocolate so this is the perfect little sweet for me when I am craving some chocolate!
Kaitlin S.
Lakewood , CA
One of my favorite bars as a kid! The white part is really sweet but the best part of the candy bar is the cookies inside. They're super sweet and when I eat one I have to be in the mood for it, but it is always delicious.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
I love this so muc when I m craving chocolate it the only thing I eat.i will go into a store and find the king size bar and get 2 of them..most of the time I put it in with a frappe and some oreo ice cream and it's awesome
Nina R.
Melbourne, FL
Hershey's chocolate will always be my favorite, and I really enjoy the taste and texture of this bar. I do think this is a little on the sweet side, and would pick a classic Hershey's bar over this, but it is still great sweet treat!
Leighann Q.
I use to be concerned about how this chocolate bar would taste.. I was worried it would taste fake/plastic like, for whatever strange reason. Finally decided to give it a try and was happy I did. It is a tasty little treat.
Cinderelly B.
This specific chocolate bar deserves MORE then just 5 stars . I'm in love with Hershey's Cookies 'n' creme. I've always loved it, when I was pregnant with my daughter I had to have at least a 1-2 of these a day ! I'm not even lying , till this very day i still buy one every time at a store . It's amazingly DELICIOUS
Mary M.
Antioch, CA
I am not a fan of Hershey's chocolate which is why I am so surprised that I actually really like this candy bar! It is very addicting. I love how there is a lot of cookies in the chocolate bar, it's like an even amount that way you have a lot with one bite. The white chocolate is also to die for! The cookies portion of it complements it so well and makes this candy bar so unresistable! I give this product an A because it tastes great and is in fact the best cookies and cream candy bar I've ever had.
Megan D.
I love these. It is a fun twist on a simple treat. I like how smooth they are, when usually cookies and cream items are gritty or chunky. It's a treat that's easy on the wallet, and worth it. Sharing can be made easy, as they break apart easily just like the original.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?