BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Elyse A.
Henrico, VA
I like pretty much any kind of chocolate. Dark, milk, white. Expensive, inexpensive. This happens to be a terrible twosome of cheap and white chocolate.

Your average chocolate snob would shun it, but dang do I love it. Extra sweet for sweet tooths like me and filled with crispy chocolate cookie chunks similar to Oreos. How could there be anything wrong with that?!
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
This candy bar is so delicious. I don't know where to start. I always used to look over the cookies and cream bar at the gas station. But one day I traded my normal Hershey's almond bar for this. It was the best decision ever. If you like Hershey's almond bar you will love the cookies and cream 400 times better.
Amanda G.
Vallejo, CA
Every time i buy this candy bar i think I'm 7 again. It taste so good cookies and creme is my favorite. I wish they had an ice cream like this as well. The crunchiness of the cookies are so good it doesn't overpower the creamy white chocolate at all. I've never been a fan of white chocolate, this is as close as i will get to white chocolate. Perfect balance of goodness!
Cinderelly B.
This specific chocolate bar deserves MORE then just 5 stars . I'm in love with Hershey's Cookies 'n' creme. I've always loved it, when I was pregnant with my daughter I had to have at least a 1-2 of these a day ! I'm not even lying , till this very day i still buy one every time at a store . It's amazingly DELICIOUS
Leighann Q.
I use to be concerned about how this chocolate bar would taste.. I was worried it would taste fake/plastic like, for whatever strange reason. Finally decided to give it a try and was happy I did. It is a tasty little treat.
Brittany R.
Lockport, IL
I am typically not a big white chocolate eater, but I choose this candy every time I have the option! It is so creamy and delicious, but you can really tell how artificial it is. Although affordable, I recommend to eat this in moderation. Still super tasty though!
Mary M.
Antioch, CA
I am not a fan of Hershey's chocolate which is why I am so surprised that I actually really like this candy bar! It is very addicting. I love how there is a lot of cookies in the chocolate bar, it's like an even amount that way you have a lot with one bite. The white chocolate is also to die for! The cookies portion of it complements it so well and makes this candy bar so unresistable! I give this product an A because it tastes great and is in fact the best cookies and cream candy bar I've ever had.
taylor k.
Buffalo, NY
This candy bar is literally heaven on earth. if I could only eat one thing my entire life this would be it. by far my favorite candy in the entire world. if you have never tried one of these you are missing out girlfriend
Rachael Q.
Saint Marys, OH
Hershey has been making the perfect candy bar for years yet they also have improved on it with the cookies and cream bar. I enjoy my chocolate addiction so this candy is an added bonus. My kids beg for one each time we go to the store! We absolutely love Hershey!!
Kaitlin S.
Lakewood , CA
One of my favorite bars as a kid! The white part is really sweet but the best part of the candy bar is the cookies inside. They're super sweet and when I eat one I have to be in the mood for it, but it is always delicious.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?