BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
One of my favorite candy bars ever! Great brand, great quality chocolate, great taste! The little cookie crunches just make it like the icing on the cake! Affordable sweet treat! Everyone should try this!
Bri D.
This is my go to! I always go for this its so good. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but whenever I have a craving I always buy this. I would highly recommend this.
Taylor V.
Hollywood, FL
These are the best chocolates I have ever had. I cannot find them anywhere though which makes me think they may have discontinued them :( I always get the cookies and cream bar but these are even better!
Nikki S.
Clio, MI
I love these candy bars. Every time I go to the store and pass one, I have to buy one no matter what. I also enjoy these one section at a time, so that I can actually savor it.
Kaydee M.
Catawba, VA
My all time favorite chocolate bar! It's the perfect blend of white chocolate and cookies ! I don't even like chocolate but I could eat one of these every day and never get tired of the delicious flavor
Kara E.
Knoxville, TN
I am not a huge fan of white chocolate to begin with, but this always seems a bit waxy and stale, plus the "cookie bits" are an odd texture contrast to the chocolate itself. Needless to say this is not something I go out of my way to purchase, but I'd eat it if it were given to me.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
If I had to choose my favorite Hershey chocolate bar this would definitely be it! I love the sweetness of it along with the crunchiness of the cookie bits just makes it so good!
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
These are so delicious, This is my favorite white chocolate bar ever made. I love the crunchiness and how the chocolate pretty much melts in your mouth, I wish I had one now lol.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
I love cookies n creme Hershey products!! They are affordable and delicious and just one of the best candy bars out there! I love the white chocolate and Cooke bits! Would repurchase time and time again!
Courtney H.
I love Hershey's cookies and cream bar it is the perfect mix of cookie crunches and delicious white chocolate. This is my go to candy bar when in the store check out. I love white chocolate and love the cookie crunches so it is a perfect combination.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?