BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Christina F.
These are a candy bar I always tend to forget about until Christmas or Halloween when the mini sizes come out for some reason, but it is one of my favorites! Very unique! The Hershey's ones have lots of cookie in each bite, while other knockoff brands I've tried have just mostly white chocolate. These are SOOOO good!
Ashley C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wish I could like this, unfortunately I find white chocolate to be sickeningly sweet. The only exception I find with Hershey's white chocolate is the little egg size candies- they're usually more chocolate crunchies than chocolate itself.
Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC
I have to confess that I do t like Hershey's and this is the only chocolate of their brand that I can't have enough. I simply love this chocolate! I can easily eat a bar in a minute. Lol just talking about it makes me want to have another one.
Jessica T.
I love that the Hershey's Cookies and Cream melts in your mouth until all the little chocolate parts are left. The white chocolate has wonderful flavor. The whole candy bar is savoring because you do not want to eat it too fast. The slow melting of white chocolate in your mouth just helps with your sweet tooth so you can hold on to that bar of goodness a little while longer.
patricia M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am really not a big fan of chocolate but this is by far the best Hershey chocolate bar I've ever tasted! I love love this candy bar so much! The flavor is great and the size can be ideal for sharing! It's good little treat to give to yourself! I would definitely recommend! I love it
Natalie N.
This chocolate bar is my weakness! I love the bits of cookies in every bite. The perfect combination is something I love, but I understand that it can be quite sweet for some people. This was my favorite candy bar a few years ago when I really had a sweet tooth.
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
My FAVORITE CANDY. Its creamy and delicious. Cookies and cream made to perfection. Little bits of cookie pieces throughout the candy bar. I love this overall every chocolate made. You've got to try this if you haven't yet.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Hershey’s is something you come across every day here iso I thought I’d give this a try.

Billed as ‘Chocolate cookie bits in white chocolate’, it sounded just what I needed on a Friday evening.

The bar is quite small and thin, with rather a lot of cookie bits in it. The chocolate is very sweet, but nice enough. My main problem is with the cookie bits. They’re quite dry and don’t have a lot of flavor. Because there’s so many of them, the whole bar is a little dry.

If I was going wanted white chocolate, I’d rather have a Milky Bar.. and if I wanted chocolate with bits in – well, you really can’t beat Cadbury’s assortment of Dairy Milk offerings.

Having said that, it’s nice for a change. I ate it all. But I don’t think I’ll be buying this one again for a while.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
We cannot go to the store without my kids beggingg for one of these at the check out! But they are right its delicious I am for sure a white chocolate girl and the cookie bits just make everything even better! I like to break up and put in a bark for holiday gifts!
Leighann Q.
I use to be concerned about how this chocolate bar would taste.. I was worried it would taste fake/plastic like, for whatever strange reason. Finally decided to give it a try and was happy I did. It is a tasty little treat.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?