BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Courtney B.
Vero beach, FL
This is honestly the best Hershey's bar out of all of them! I love the look of them they are super adorable! It's a really great flavor and I love the cookies and cream definitely my favorite and I usually never eat much white chocolate! 👌🏼👌🏼
Ellie K.
Seattle, WA
Oh my gosh I adore these. The chocolate is so creamy and delicious and the crunchy cookie bits are a great texture contrast. Taste just like cookies and cream should! These bars are a great after dinner treat!
Viktoria B.
Paramus, NJ
I am a huge fan of cookies and cream! They have chocolate cookie pieces inside the white chocolate which makes this candy bar better then just a plain Hershey's bar. Must try if you have not had this before! Taste just like cookies and cream!
Lady C.
Honolulu, HI
I enjoy this Hershey's cookie and cream ever since I was in high school, I always snack them on my free time and I don't get tired of it. Really good and can't compare to other brands
Katelin K.
South Elgin, IL
I usually try to stay away from chocolate that isn't dark, but i cant say no if someone pulls one of these out! i love putting it into cookies especially. Its so smooth and it melts when you eat it. Ahh so perfect- drooling thinking about it
Rachel C.
This is a white chocolate lovers dream. I love white chocolate for something a little different, and the Hershey's Cookies & Cream is always the perfect thing to soothe that craving!
Julie T.
Bronx, NY
One of my all time favorite Hershey bars. There are occasions when I'm just not in the mood for regular chocolate candy bars, when that happens this is the perfect treat to suit my sweet tooth. I especially like to put my cookies and cream Hershey is the freezer..tastes great frozen!
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
I love cookies n creme Hershey products!! They are affordable and delicious and just one of the best candy bars out there! I love the white chocolate and Cooke bits! Would repurchase time and time again!
Amanda G.
The candy bar is unique because of the combination of two different textures; smooth and crunchy. It melts in your mouth quickly, but when the white chocolate is gone, your left with the tiny chocolate pieces to crunch on.
Alexis B.
Seattle, WA
This is so much better than a plain milk chocolate bar, and I also prefer this over a plain white chocolate bar. Want a life changing tip? Use these for s'mores. Your summer nights will never be the same!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?