BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Fernanda Carolina S.
Williamstown, NJ
Acho uma delicia, uma combinação ótima, porém o problema que vejo e entendo é por ser muito gorduroso, mas assim é uma gordura que gruda na boca, outros chocolates brancos não ficam assim comigo, mas não sei isso me incomoda mas eu compro as vezes sim e recomendo.
Christina F.
These are a candy bar I always tend to forget about until Christmas or Halloween when the mini sizes come out for some reason, but it is one of my favorites! Very unique! The Hershey's ones have lots of cookie in each bite, while other knockoff brands I've tried have just mostly white chocolate. These are SOOOO good!
Genesis T.
I can eat these for days . I love how small they are and I can toss them in my bag . I eat them pretty often since they are a ready to go snack . The price is in between . I love it because its unique compared to other flavors and chocolate . I would definitely repurchase .
Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC
I have to confess that I do t like Hershey's and this is the only chocolate of their brand that I can't have enough. I simply love this chocolate! I can easily eat a bar in a minute. Lol just talking about it makes me want to have another one.
Janelle H.
Seattle, WA
These seriously taste like Heaven to me. If they weren't so sweet I would probably tear up a whole pack at a time during that time of the month lol I usually just have a couple of pieces at a time because of how rich they are. Someone mentioned that they tasted like Oreos but sweeter, and I definitely agree! Yummmmyyy
Rebekka S.
Philippi, WV
These are probably one of my favorite "not fruity" candies. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate(except on rare occasion), but these are something I could probably eat all day long when I want something sweet, but not fruity. I love them. I've even tried them as a replacement to milk chocolate when making s'mores - delicious!
Janai W.
Selma, AL
Absolutely my favorite type of candy. I typically don't eat chocolate, but these are addicting. Even though a lot of people say this isn't really chocolate, I consider it chocolate. But these turn into no bake cookie bars are amazing.
Shawna N.
Basically tastes just like an Oreo in candy bar form, and it's awesome. I thought I would not like it because I am a pretty traditional Hershey's bar lover, but I almost like this better. It's a nice change from your basic chocolate bar, and getting a bit of the cookie in a mouthful of white chocolate is pretty awesome.
Ashley C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wish I could like this, unfortunately I find white chocolate to be sickeningly sweet. The only exception I find with Hershey's white chocolate is the little egg size candies- they're usually more chocolate crunchies than chocolate itself.
Rebeca J.
Peoria, AZ
I love white chocolate, and the cookies break the over-the-top sweetness of it. This is my first chocolate option for when I go to the movies. My best friend already knows it's one of my favorites and occasionally buys one for me. She knows I'll be happy with it ^^
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?