BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Emma S.
This is a great product to try if you want to step out of the norm and try a childhood treat. I love to add these to s'mores. DO NOT HAVE the whole bar unless you think your stomach can handle the sweetness!
Alyssa D.
This is my favorite Hershey bar! I don't really care for their milk chocolate candy bar anymore. This candy bar has just the right amount of everything. It is portioned perfectly.
Brittany D.
This is by far my most favorite candy bar! The white chocolate and the crunchiness of the chocolate is just the best. Any time I get a sweet tooth this is what I grab! I would love to know a recipe to make my own and see what it turns out like!
Franki C.
I bought these last Christmas to go into treat bags do friends! They are sweet and creamy oreo-esque treats. The chocolate is sweet and rich but without being sickly sweet with a generous mix in of cookie chunks. An awesome stocking stuffer treat!
Itzel C.
Atlanta, GA
This used to be one of my favorite chocolate bars of all time. As a kid, I would grab one at the check out counter and put it in the cart so my parents could get it for me. I still get it sometimes but I've "upgraded" if you want to call it that.
Veronica A.
Port orange, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember running to the ice cream truck everyday after school as a little girl, they used to taste amazing!! But now something has changed, they don't taste the same. I would only eat this if it was a last option, or if it was half way melted! Lol
Erica B.
These are my favorite candy of all time!!! I love how different they are from any other candy ive tried. Could eat them all day even though I'm usually not a big fan of white chocolate.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Normally I love anything that's cookies and cream but this candy bar is only so so to me. I feel that it has a too sweet of taste for me and after eating half of it I'm done. I think I would like this better if the flavor want so over the top.
Frankie W.
One of my favorite candy bars ever! Rich, creamy, White chocolate and cookie bits. Doesn't get much better! It is SUPER sweet though, so I can never eat it all at once. And a tip: they're amazing when chilled!
Courtney B.
Vero beach, FL
This is honestly the best Hershey's bar out of all of them! I love the look of them they are super adorable! It's a really great flavor and I love the cookies and cream definitely my favorite and I usually never eat much white chocolate! 👌🏼👌🏼
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?