BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Shannon M.
Stratford, CT
I find myself popping way too many of these in one sitting, but it's worth it. I've always loved Hershey's cookies and creme, and I love it even more now that I don't have to open a whole bar just for a bite. I can just pop one or two (if I have the self-restraint), reseal the bag, and not worry about the candy getting stale.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
At first I was skeptical about trying this chocolate bar since I really don't enjoy the Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar, but when I did (the kids' Halloween candy had to go!) I was really pleasantly surprised! It's rich & creamy with just the right amount of crunch. My husband & I make sure to have a stash in the house by now.
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
You can never go wrong with a regular milk chocolate Hershey's bar and if your a Oreo fan like my self you will love this!! The white chocolate is a very good texture and the bits of Oreo pop it you mouth when you bite through it!!
Audrey A.
This product is one I want to love, more than I actually love. Every now and then I buy one on impulse or because it just sounds so good.... but then after one or two squares I wish I hadn't. It's just so, so, sweet. I wish there was a better balance of sweet white chocolate to cookie crumb and it wasn't such a toothache.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Really not my fave Hershey bar at all!! To me it has a waxy texture in your mouth and doesn't have a lot of flavor.. I think it would be better if it were chocolate with cream chunks?? I don't know, but just not my favorite at all!!
Megan D.
Clarkston, MI
This used to be the only chocolate bar I could not resist devouring... until I tried richer chocolates from brands like Ghirardelli. But this bar does offer perfect textures from the cookies and the creme. I still enjoy it, I just don't choose it before richer chocolates.
V Chor P.
My favorites of all time!!!! Super yummy and it's always makes my sweet tooth craving go away, but can be super addicting its chocolate and cookies all in one!!! If you love white chocolate this is for you! Trust me everyone loves it!
Mandy L.
Quality chocolate bar. Creamy white chocolate with cookie pieces making a delicious cookies and cream taste. My husband doesn't like white chocolate but occasionally grabs one of these as a special treat. Says a lot for how good they are
Danielle T.
Visalia , CA
Hands down my fave Hershey bar. There is just something so awesome about this chocolate bar. I love the little round shapes of the chocolate cookie pieces. The white chocolate reminds me of milk and cookies, which is what it is supposed to do. It's like being able to eat milk and cookies while on the move. Who wouldn't like that?!
Taylor J.
Lexington, KY
When you want something sweet, but not feeling actual candy and no real chocolate- or when you just don't know what you want, this is perfect. It's flavor is unique to candy, as it actually has a good cookies n cream flavor without the artificial taste similar candies have. I love these, my boyfriend used to pack the huge ones in my lunch when I worked overnights to cheer me up :)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?