BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Diana M.
I'm not a huge fan o chocolate. But those days I had a chance to try this chocolate and I love it! I love the fact that is not just chocolate but have pieces of cookies that makes the taste even better. If I don't take care I could it all the bar in one second! It's amazing!
Elle S.
Hershey's cookies and cream...mmmm...what can I say about this chocolate? It is probably my favorite out of the Hershey chocolate family...Absolutely delicious! Love the white chocolate and cookies and cream texture....Yum, Yum, Yum!
Danielle B.
Waianae, HI
This is my favorite candy bar in the entire world! I don't know how many bars I have eaten but I never get tired eating this! I love white chocolate and the little cookies in them make it so much better! Of course, it is fattening but it's so worth it! haha Definitely a must to try if you haven't already! Just writing this makes my mouth water...maybe I should get me some right now...haha!
Taylor J.
Lexington, KY
When you want something sweet, but not feeling actual candy and no real chocolate- or when you just don't know what you want, this is perfect. It's flavor is unique to candy, as it actually has a good cookies n cream flavor without the artificial taste similar candies have. I love these, my boyfriend used to pack the huge ones in my lunch when I worked overnights to cheer me up :)
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Really not my fave Hershey bar at all!! To me it has a waxy texture in your mouth and doesn't have a lot of flavor.. I think it would be better if it were chocolate with cream chunks?? I don't know, but just not my favorite at all!!
Megan D.
Clarkston, MI
This used to be the only chocolate bar I could not resist devouring... until I tried richer chocolates from brands like Ghirardelli. But this bar does offer perfect textures from the cookies and the creme. I still enjoy it, I just don't choose it before richer chocolates.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
At first I was skeptical about trying this chocolate bar since I really don't enjoy the Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar, but when I did (the kids' Halloween candy had to go!) I was really pleasantly surprised! It's rich & creamy with just the right amount of crunch. My husband & I make sure to have a stash in the house by now.
Mandy L.
Quality chocolate bar. Creamy white chocolate with cookie pieces making a delicious cookies and cream taste. My husband doesn't like white chocolate but occasionally grabs one of these as a special treat. Says a lot for how good they are
Sharon D.
Phillips, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh so smooth and creamy. The perfect snack on the go. I love chocolate but sometimes it is nice to have white chocolate. I do not have it too much because the cookies and cream version is not readily available in my area. Bummer! I would certainly buy more if there were.
Audrey A.
This product is one I want to love, more than I actually love. Every now and then I buy one on impulse or because it just sounds so good.... but then after one or two squares I wish I hadn't. It's just so, so, sweet. I wish there was a better balance of sweet white chocolate to cookie crumb and it wasn't such a toothache.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?