BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Addie J.
Parkville, MD
If you're a true fab of white chocolate and like a subtle taste for milk chocolate, this candy bar is where it's at. It literally is so good that it melts in your mouth. The light and airy chocolate balls that are in this bar are so delicious I can't even explain it correctly.
Jennafer L.
Peru, IL
Hershey's cookies and cream are the best candy bar! They are so sweet and creamy they melt in your mouth! They are only a dollar at my local stores so I think they are a great price. They packing is adorable with the white and chocolate chips. Just a great flavor and product.
Brandi K.
This is one of my absolutely favorite candy bars! I love that they're not too overly sweet(in my opinion, anyway) and they're not too heavy on the stomach. I always recommend this to people for them to at least try! People who enjoy white chocolate should really enjoy this!
Heather G.
San Diego, CA
I love white chocolate and I love the idea, but this just makes me feel sick even after one bite. It is sickeningly sweet and not even good quality chocolate. I feel like Hershey's falls short on any of their products compared to other chocolate brands.
Erin L.
White chocolate and Oreos, what more could you ask for. This candy melts in your mouth and I love the crunch the Oreos give it. I wish Hersey made a super large kind sized jumbo bar, cause I'd buy it for sure. White chocolate and Oreos unite for delightful goodness.
Amy H.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Who would have known that I would fall in love.... I was disappointed when I spotted this at the checkout lane. How dare they mess with the good ole classic Hersey Bar?! Well... HELLO!!! It is absolutely YUMMY. It is now a struggle at the checkout which one to get Classic or Cookies and Cream. Shhhhh... Don't tell. I get both.
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
I was in love with these when I was younger. I then hated these Hershey bars and thought they were pretty gross. One day my boyfriend bought one and told me they were his favorite and I was so surprised. I said let me give it another try and I am back in love with them again. The white chocolate with the cookie crunch, its great!
Danielle B.
Waianae, HI
This is my favorite candy bar in the entire world! I don't know how many bars I have eaten but I never get tired eating this! I love white chocolate and the little cookies in them make it so much better! Of course, it is fattening but it's so worth it! haha Definitely a must to try if you haven't already! Just writing this makes my mouth water...maybe I should get me some right now...haha!
Dawn R.
Absolutely love these! We have made snores with these! So yummy and delicious! Different but the white chocolate makes it really good! You have got to try it! We also just love them as a snack for anytime of the day! You can save some for later! Wish I had one now to enjoy!
Raquel H.
National City, CA
I'm not a fan of white chocolate but the Hershey's cookies and Cream Bar is just heaven in your mouth ! I can't get enough of it , to be honest I would rather reach for one of these rather than the classic Hershey bar. Sooo delicious !
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?