BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Cheyenne G.
These are very addictive haha. I like to put these and the mini almond bars in the freezer till they are nice and frozen then if u crush them up they go great on ice cream sundaes!!
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Omg this brings back childhood memories. I was obsessed! I literally had to have one of these everyday for a year and you would think I had enough....nope!! It's one of my favorite candy bars still. And I met my fiance who is just as obsessed as me!
Mara H.
These are so good and I love the little crunch they have to them. I buy them when I'm at the checkout and I don't think anyone else makes anything to compare to this candy bar. Go out there and try one or two!
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
I love this kind of chocolate. Every time I would go to a store I would look for the Hersheys Cookies and Creme bar and Hot Cocoa, I would put a couple squares in my hot chocolate and it would be a Cookies and Creme delight, add some whipped creme and marshmallow creme and you are good to go!
Shoshannah J.
Green Bay, WI
These things are amazing! At first I thought it was going to taste like Oreos or something but it was way better has a nice crunch to it and the chocolate is nice and smooth couldn't have picked a better flavor and I can't wait to see what they come up with next.
Carri K.
Cape Coral, FL
I love white chocolate and milk chocolate and when you put them together it's amazing!!! It's like mixing heaven with Oreos. You just can't find anything better than that! They need to make the candy bars BIGGER, that's my only problem with them!
Kristine A.
I don't usually buy white chocolate but I love the combination with the little cookie bits. I like to break off a rectangle and let it met in my mouth before chewing the cookies. I is a bit sweet though so I usually wash it down with a glass of water.
Mallori S.
Tastes just like a cookies and cream milkshake melting in your mouth! I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, but when I get a hankering I turn to Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. White Chocolate lovers will die over this. Creamy with cookie bits.
Carolyn G.
I think it was a wonderful idea, but this isn't my favorite Hershey's product. It is slightly too rich for me to choose this particular candy bar as regularly as I would other candies when I am having a treat.
Jasmine B.
I am in love with these bars. When I am on a candy spree, these are definitely my go to! I love that they have bits of cookies in the bar! they are also great for baking with! There are so many recipes that you can use these for! So it is versatile.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?