BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
I love love love love this chocolate bar feel like it is so much better than their original they're a little pieces of cookies and I said it's really good really yummy really tasty really truly mean enjoyable
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate syrup is great, my family use it on our sundaes, and add it to our white milk to make it chocolate when were out of actual chocolate milk. We also add it to our brownies to make them chewy and moist, and cake as a topping instead of icing.
Denise D.
It doesn't matter the kind of chocolate or brand, if it says cookies n cream on it, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be delicious!!! I love this one and it's definitely my favorite. It's soft and it melts in your mouth.
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
This right here is my ultimate candy bar. It's my number one favorite of all time, I even find it better than the actual milk chocolate bar. The white chocolate and little cookie crumbs makes it taste just like a giant Oreo! Who doesn't love Oreos??
Cheyenne G.
These are very addictive haha. I like to put these and the mini almond bars in the freezer till they are nice and frozen then if u crush them up they go great on ice cream sundaes!!
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Omg this brings back childhood memories. I was obsessed! I literally had to have one of these everyday for a year and you would think I had enough....nope!! It's one of my favorite candy bars still. And I met my fiance who is just as obsessed as me!
Shoshannah J.
Green Bay, WI
These things are amazing! At first I thought it was going to taste like Oreos or something but it was way better has a nice crunch to it and the chocolate is nice and smooth couldn't have picked a better flavor and I can't wait to see what they come up with next.
Taylor R.
Childhood favorite so I am bias! The perfect candy bar, the white chocolate to cookie ratio is perfect and each bite is not to overwhelming sweet! Great add to cupcakes and fudge or even by itself as a little pick me up treat! For all the ladies when auntie flow visits this candy hits the spot!
Brianna M.
I remember my senior year of high school i would eat one of these candy bars each day. they are so good. i would tell anyone to eat one because they are just that good.
Sheri N.
My favorite candy bar! The white chocolate is super delicious not even adding the crunchiness of the malts. Super great, it melts so nicely in your mouth and the sweetness is great.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?