BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
LeeNraelene M.
My husband always know how to put me in a good mood, can't go wrong with this yummy white chocolate cookie candy bar . Hershey's definitely did good on this one. You get your cookie and your chocolate fix all in one can't beat that. If y'all haven't tried this yet its a must.
Victoria C.
White chocolate isn't actual chocolate so I have no idea why it's called that. I know lots of people like it and I like the crunch of the cookie bits in every bite, but the white chocolate just doesn't do it for me. I can't get past two bites without getting sick of it, sorry. But I know lots of others who enjoy it. I wonder if they can make a milk chocolate bar with cookie bits in it to?
Joi S.
Generally Hershey's is a win win in my book, but I didn't really care for this candy bar, although I am a fan of cookies and cream milkshakes and ice cream and the like. I don't know, it seems to be almost too sweet, in my opinion.....
Tamara N.
Olive Branch, MS
Hershey's Cookies and Cream is exactly that. Creamy white chocolate goodness with crunchy cookie yumminess thrown in to make it just that much better. One of my all time favorite candy bars to indulge in when that sweet tooth acts up.
Elle S.
Hershey's cookies and cream...mmmm...what can I say about this chocolate? It is probably my favorite out of the Hershey chocolate family...Absolutely delicious! Love the white chocolate and cookies and cream texture....Yum, Yum, Yum!
Crystal V.
Hockley, TX
I love ANYTHING cookies n' creams and these are absolutely delicious! Can't get enough. I like buying the mini bars to keep in my candy dish for when I need to quickly satisfy my cravings... Also, my nieces and nephews (i have 28 of them) visit me often and these are nice to have. I don't feel so bad about giving them one of these minis.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
The thought of this bar just makes my mouth water with it's creamy white chocolate and little crunchy cookie bits. It's no wonder it's a favorite in my household! I love that first bite when you feel the chocolate melt and the surge of blasting flavor as you nimble into the cookie bits...*rifles through purse for car keys* Welp, looks like I'm on a Hershey's cookies and cream bar run! lol
Danielle B.
Waianae, HI
This is my favorite candy bar in the entire world! I don't know how many bars I have eaten but I never get tired eating this! I love white chocolate and the little cookies in them make it so much better! Of course, it is fattening but it's so worth it! haha Definitely a must to try if you haven't already! Just writing this makes my mouth water...maybe I should get me some right now...haha!
Kendra H.
These make me so happy because it isn't just chocolate. I'm a white chocolate person and this is so great and easy to find. There isn't an over powering taste of chocolate like in normal Hershey's. I would recommend them being cold to eat.
Dawn F.
Pleasant Pt, ME
I love these candy bars, they are just so amazing i think everyone should eat them! Its very creamy but with a little crunch which i think makes it the best, I can eat the whole bar in a day it just so good, If anyone hasn't tried it, You defiantly need to go to the store and buy one or two, once you do you will be addicted lol
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?