BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Yady R.
Gustine, CA
I have been eating this chocolate for a very long time. I like the crunchy side of it but the fact that it is white chocolate makes for a great mix and delicious chocolate. I have even used it to decorate my cupcakes and they were great.
Katie H.
Villa Rica, GA
These are absolutely delicious! They are pretty rich, so you can't eat a lot at once. They are the best cookies and cream candy out there. They are very rich and creamy, with a yummy cookie crunch inside. They are inexpensive, but taste as good as the high end type of chocolates!
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
To be honest I'm not a big fan of white chocolate. There are only certain brands I will eat and this isn't one of them. While the cookie crunchy pieces are okay,the white chocolate is kind of oily. I don't care for the taste of Hershey's White Chocolate. Now if they came up with a Milk Chocolate Cookie Crunch Bar that would be awesome!
becky r.
Metairie, LA
Love this candy bar! i love how this bar doesn't taste so sick sweet a lot of white chocolate tastes like. also its not got a bitter after taste like some white chocolate can have or a grainy after taste as well. again lovely product!
Regina F.
Norwich, CT
This chocolate bar is pretty good, but you have to be a fan of white chocolate. It has a sweeter taste to it but mixed with the chocolate pieces to make the cookies and cream flavor really works for me. It tastes like cookies and cream!
Amber V.
Fort Morgan, CO
I remember being a kid and I never cared for regular chocolate so every easter my dad would get everyone giant chocolate bunny's and me a huge cookies and cream candy bar. I love to throw it in the freezer and break off pieces when I am craving a sweet treat! Yay white chocolate
Tysha M.
Fountain Inn, SC
Absolutely love Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar! I savor the flavor by holding each piece in my mouth to melt. It's almost like having the best of both worlds with the added cookie pieces. Highly recommend for a sweet tooth satisfaction!
SoNice T.
Yum! I really love these Hershey bars. It tastes completely different compared to the rest of the bars. It really does have that cookies and cream taste with actual cookie chips in there for taste. Try this product for a delicious treat.
Mallory G.
Burlington, MA
Love cookies and cream bars by Hershey! if they made a calorie free version I'd love it even more but they don't (haha!). it's a nice treat on any day of the week for me but i only let myself have one monthly or even less - i have such little self control when it comes to sweets. if you're dying of a chocolate craving though - go for Hershey kisses or a Hershey bar over this one. the crunchy cookies don't make up for the milk chocolate taste of the others!
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
I honestly think that this is too sugary, and for me that's saying a lot. There's something about the white chocolate, that I didn't care for. Of course, this is an affordable candy bar, and is in the same range as all the others, but I'd prefer a regular Hershey's bar over this.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?