BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
I personally do not like this bar. 1. It is really unhealthy, not sure why it is under wellness. 2. It just doesn't taste that good. If your going to have a candy bar choose a 60% or more dark chocolate bar. They are really good and have health benefits.
Sarah D.
I love these things - I buy them buy the box in case an apocalypse ever happens to sustain myself. The problem? They never last until said apocalypse so I have to but a new box a few times a year. They taste SO good, literally the bars melt in your mouth.
Connie C.
San Bruno, CA
If you're craving something a little less sweet and with a little more crunch than a normal Hershey's milk chocolate, THIS IS FOR YOU. I love how it's creamy without being overly sweet and has a nice almost salty crunch with the cookies. These are PERFECT.
Jarely L.
Cookies and cream one of my top favorite candy. It's so creamy and it's also great if you freeze it overnight because it even better really cold. I have also had it with Smore's instead of the Hersheys chocolate.
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
What is there to review if you haven't tried this already... Go buy one now! It has a smooth white chocolate with little cookie bits that just melt into your mouth. I absolutely love Hershey's Cookies and Cream.
Becky M.
I love cookies and cream anything!! These are the perfect little sweet treat! I like to put a few in my drawer at work so they are at my fingertips when I need a little pick me up. I usually buy them on sale or with a coupon. I have bought these numerous times and will continue to in the future!
Jenna B.
Columbus, OH
Delicious! It's nice if you want a bit of chocolate, but want to mix things up a bit. Hershey's always has super smooth chocolate, and the white chocolate of this bar is no exception.
priscilla a.
Lawrenceville, GA
I can't tell you enough how much i love this candy... From the white chocolate to the cookies it just pure heaven .. Now that they have the giant version it just made my addiction even more harder to break...
Lisa T.
My all time favorite chocolate bar! Milk chocolate might be some people's favorite but this gives the best of both worlds. Just make sure you have a drink afterwards cause I'm always thirsty after eating this.
Lindsey W.
Two Rivers, WI
One of my top favorites! Crunchy and white chocolate is the best combination. And the bar breaks down into little pieces makes it available to eat only the amount you want at a time. If it be the whole bar- no one's judging! Tastes too good not to!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?