BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jackie R.
Stroudsburg, PA
For me, personally, this white chocolate candy bar is way too rich and overly sweet. I love cookies and cream ice cream, but this just didn't do it for me. If you like sweet, white chocolate you will like this. Maybe in very small doses or in snack recipes like s'mores or chocolate covered pretzels or something this would be more tolerable.
Nicole H.
Postville, IA
This candy bar is my favorite (or was, before I went vegan) but it's nutritional content is like reading a horror movie script! Even if you just compare it to other candy bars, it is above and beyond the others in terms of bad ingredients and levels. They really need to work on making these less, well, poisonous. It is WAY off the charts.
Emily R.
This is a very unique candy bar. I've never tasted anything like it. It has a nice crunch from the chocolate chips and the white chocolate melts in your mouth. My favorite snack for the movies. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Bunnie C.
This will forever be a classic candy. I remember when these first came out as a kid. I was super stocked to try it. Now, my little nieces, nephews, and cousins are grabbing them off the shelf. This is a must try. It's a perfect blend of chocolate, cookies, cream, and deliciousness.
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
I honestly think that this is too sugary, and for me that's saying a lot. There's something about the white chocolate, that I didn't care for. Of course, this is an affordable candy bar, and is in the same range as all the others, but I'd prefer a regular Hershey's bar over this.
Amber V.
Fort Morgan, CO
I remember being a kid and I never cared for regular chocolate so every easter my dad would get everyone giant chocolate bunny's and me a huge cookies and cream candy bar. I love to throw it in the freezer and break off pieces when I am craving a sweet treat! Yay white chocolate
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
To be honest I'm not a big fan of white chocolate. There are only certain brands I will eat and this isn't one of them. While the cookie crunchy pieces are okay,the white chocolate is kind of oily. I don't care for the taste of Hershey's White Chocolate. Now if they came up with a Milk Chocolate Cookie Crunch Bar that would be awesome!
becky r.
Metairie, LA
Love this candy bar! i love how this bar doesn't taste so sick sweet a lot of white chocolate tastes like. also its not got a bitter after taste like some white chocolate can have or a grainy after taste as well. again lovely product!
Katie H.
Villa Rica, GA
These are absolutely delicious! They are pretty rich, so you can't eat a lot at once. They are the best cookies and cream candy out there. They are very rich and creamy, with a yummy cookie crunch inside. They are inexpensive, but taste as good as the high end type of chocolates!
Sa'Misty U.
Sweet Tooth Expert
We all have those times when you just NEED chocolate or you very well may DIE! Okay... maybe not with such urgency, but you know what I'm getting at.

Well when those times hit for me, I'll treat myself to some of this in moderation. It is so delicious and sweet! I love that you get all the little pieces of chocolate thrown in as well.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?