BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
LaChelle W.
Ontario, CA
OMG this is the best candy bar ever. I prefer this Hershey's over regular chocolate any day it's like WOW if your a candy lover or chocolate lover definitely pic this up. You won't be disappointed A1 chocolate here ❗️
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Heaven! I'm in heaven!!
One of my ultimate favorite chocolates .. i try to live a healthier lifestyle but this chocolate makes me forget what I just said. Crunchy, white chocolate, yummy, creamy... drool.. must buy!
Madi M.
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars! It's such a good cookies and cream flavor. I get them from any convenient or grocery store. It's a good value and not expensive at all. I've purchased these more than once.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
this chocolate bars so good I had bought one last week and I was going to share with my boyfriend but I couldn't resist and I ended up eating the whole chocolate and I felt bad so I bought him a brand-new chocolate
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I don't like white chocolate normally, but these Hersey's cookies and cream are my favorite candy bar! They bring back memories from my childhood and taste so good. They just make me overall happy. Thanks Hersey's.
Mashayla M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love that they have the kisses cookies and cream because I can't eat the whole candy bar so these are smaller and you can save the rest for later. I love the flavor. It was well worth the money. I recommend them.
Telise O.
N Charleston, SC
I absolutely LOVE this product! I first tried it in a get well soon package when i was sick years ago , and i have been eating it ever since. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is a fan of white chocolate.
Denise D.
It doesn't matter the kind of chocolate or brand, if it says cookies n cream on it, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be delicious!!! I love this one and it's definitely my favorite. It's soft and it melts in your mouth.
Katerina H.
McKeesport, PA
One of my favorite candies! Super yummy and just the right amount of sweetness. I eat these all the time! Very affordable and you get your bang for your buck with the snack size. Would buy it a million more times!
Kerri A.
Imperial, MO
Love love love these!! I'm not huge on chocolate but I find myself craving these all the time!! They're so delicious and I haven't found anything like it by any other brands! My favorite grocery store line snack!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?