BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, PA
I think Hershey's did a great job when they made this cookies and cream chocolate bar. I used to devour these as a kid. I'm not a fan of white chocolate but this tastes delicious. It
has a really good combination with the cookie bits and white chocolate.
Brianna D.
Old Westbury, New York
This is my favorite chocolate right next to Godiva. I love white chocolate and this is usually the fix for my chocolate cravings. Also just recently found out using white chocolate rather than milk chocolate in my S'mores was my best snacking decision.
Becky M.
I love cookies and cream anything!! These are the perfect little sweet treat! I like to put a few in my drawer at work so they are at my fingertips when I need a little pick me up. I usually buy them on sale or with a coupon. I have bought these numerous times and will continue to in the future!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I have loved this bar since i was a little kid it was the only one not fully milk or dark chocolate and it had bites of cookie in it for a nice crunch. I still use these as a go to for those crazy craving. And want ro try them as a substitute in s'mores.
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
What is there to review if you haven't tried this already... Go buy one now! It has a smooth white chocolate with little cookie bits that just melt into your mouth. I absolutely love Hershey's Cookies and Cream.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
I am not a big fan of Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars. Before college I hated chocolate and my dad would always buy these for me when we bought my siblings chocolate. I would eat one square. It's way too sweet!
Nicole J.
This has to be my favorite candy in the world, after red hots. I always keep a bag of minis in the freezer because they are just that good. The white chocolate melts in your mouth and the crunch from the small pieces of cookies are a welcoming surprise.
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
This is my favorite candy bar of all time. The white chocolate is so creamy, flavorful and simply great on its own but when you add in the little chunks of chocolate cookies it makes it even more delicious. If you were a white chocolate fan, I highly suggest trying his candy bar you won't regret it!
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
I generally don't like white chocolate (I like dark chocolate), but I make an exception for this. It's a super sweet white chocolate bar that has small balls of chocolate cookie dispersed throughout it. I definitely consider it a childhood classic.
Lindsey O.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is my all time favorite candy bar! It is creamy and has little cookie pieces through it, It is definitely a must have! Everytime I go into the store I always eye it up, and it is at a very reasonable price.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?