BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Alondra L.
This is my all time favorite chocolate bar. Its sweet but not overwhelming to the point where you get tired of the taste. Once you put it in your mouth it melts right away. The cookies and cream is filled with flavor. When you bite into it you get pieces of the chocolate cookie. ITs filled with chocolate pieces inside the chocolate cream.
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
This is one of my favorite candy bars. You can take these and melt them in the microwave, mix with cool whip and poor into a mini pie shell. Makes the best cookie and cream pie ever. Let it harden in the fridge before you eat it. Yummy!!!
Emily R.
This is a very unique candy bar. I've never tasted anything like it. It has a nice crunch from the chocolate chips and the white chocolate melts in your mouth. My favorite snack for the movies. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Karina A.
Creamy goodness with a nice crunch. One of my fave treats. White chocolate ia the best and Hersheys does it well. Inexpensive sweet treat that you can get just about everywhere. I always get mine at Target and normally a few at a time to keep in case of emergency;) Tastes great chilled!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I actually really dislike white chocolate, but I love these bars! The cookie pieces really balance the super sweet white chocolate and they're always readily available. They're easy to find and inexpensive everywhere! I don't know anyone who doesn't love these bars!
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
These are delicious! they are super sweet, so if you aren't a big fan of sweets this may not be for you. but if you do like sweets you may not be able to eat just a few little squares! after eating these i do get a little big of a burning feeling in my throat but it doesn't last for long.
Annalee H.
Caldwell, ID
These candy bars are absolutely amazing! The mixture of cookie pieces and white chocolate is absolutely divine. Each bite has the perfect amount of each! A definite recommend for someone who's not a big fan of white chocolate or a fan of cookies and creme ice cream.
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
Always loved this candy since I was little. I'm not a fan of white chocolate but I can eat this anytime, anywhere!!! Its definitely sweet and delicious. Not expensive at all. Its something I can pick up anywhere at any store. I like the mini bars.
Tina C.
Cleveland, OH
Extreme yummyness!!

This is one of my top 5 favorite candy bars! First off, the Hershey's white chocolate melts in your mouth like butter, and second, the cispy cookie pieces blend in so well with the chocolate.....omg I need one right now!
Jackie R.
Stroudsburg, PA
For me, personally, this white chocolate candy bar is way too rich and overly sweet. I love cookies and cream ice cream, but this just didn't do it for me. If you like sweet, white chocolate you will like this. Maybe in very small doses or in snack recipes like s'mores or chocolate covered pretzels or something this would be more tolerable.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?