BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
Wow I used to love these ! I haven't had one in quite a few years, but when I used to work at the food store, I couldn't help but to always pick one of these up for break! It's sweet and different. I'm not usually a fan of white chocolate, but this candy bar is defiantly something to try !
Sylvia C.
Deer Park, TX
This is one of my favorite candy bars and I am not a big fan of white chocolate. This is sweet and chocolatey with a little added crunch from the cookie bites. If you haven't tried these yet I would definitely recommend you go try them tomorrow !!
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
Mi favorito!!!!!! super delicioso el chocolate blanco con chispas de chocolate negro! es super dulce.... si se empalagan rapido mejor no se lo coman todo de un solo.... como yo suelo hacerlo hahahaha, por el precio lo vale, siempre lo compro y pienso que puede ser un regalo perfecto
Tiffany F.
Brookland, AR
You can't go wrong with a mixture of creamy, sweet white chocolate and bit of crunchy chocolate. These bars right back to my childhood when I would beg my grandmother to buy me these. I don't indulge as often now as an adult, but if I were to have a sweet, this is what I would reach for.
Kandace H.
Lubbock, TX
I use to be a huge chocolate lover, however I don't eat much of it anymore. But the Cookies and Cream candy bar is my most favorite and you can never go wrong. The small cookie pieces are the best part. I would really recommend to everyone this creamy delicious yummy in my tummy candy bar.
Amy N.
Wheeling, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this candy bar, it's my favorite from Hershey's. I also love it because at my local Walmart it's 64 cents! So I can stock up on however many I want! It tastes exactly like cookies and cream! Yes I wil forever buy these for as long as they make them
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
This is one of my favorite candy bars because it's a nice change from milk chocolate! I will sometimes buy one just for a treat but I love buying the smaller sizes around the holidays because I can throw a couple in my purse and don't feel so guilty eating a couple compared to a whole bar ;)
Aime C.
Ramona, CA
These are great! They are white, creamy chocolate with little pieces of cookies in it that give your taste buds great satisfaction each time. They are very sweet but they are really good. If you like cookies and cream ice cream, you must try these chocolate bars because they are just as good. Would recommend everyone to try them, even just once!
Tina C.
Cleveland, OH
Extreme yummyness!!

This is one of my top 5 favorite candy bars! First off, the Hershey's white chocolate melts in your mouth like butter, and second, the cispy cookie pieces blend in so well with the chocolate.....omg I need one right now!
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
This is one of my favorite candy bars. You can take these and melt them in the microwave, mix with cool whip and poor into a mini pie shell. Makes the best cookie and cream pie ever. Let it harden in the fridge before you eat it. Yummy!!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?