BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
I generally don't like white chocolate (I like dark chocolate), but I make an exception for this. It's a super sweet white chocolate bar that has small balls of chocolate cookie dispersed throughout it. I definitely consider it a childhood classic.
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, PA
I think Hershey's did a great job when they made this cookies and cream chocolate bar. I used to devour these as a kid. I'm not a fan of white chocolate but this tastes delicious. It
has a really good combination with the cookie bits and white chocolate.
Jarely L.
Cookies and cream one of my top favorite candy. It's so creamy and it's also great if you freeze it overnight because it even better really cold. I have also had it with Smore's instead of the Hersheys chocolate.
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have a sweet tooth.. I love my chocolate anytime of the day and many different varieties!!! I like to put my Cookies and Cream Bar with my ice cream along with other toppings..

I think it adds that touch of cookie and chocolate to the ice cream.. no need to dunk your cookies in milk this way...
Jenna B.
Columbus, OH
Delicious! It's nice if you want a bit of chocolate, but want to mix things up a bit. Hershey's always has super smooth chocolate, and the white chocolate of this bar is no exception.
Marlena A.
Pontiac, MI
There really good espically cold. When I was little id walk to the corner store and buy this candy bar, creme soda fagyo pop, small bag of hot popcorn hot cheeto brand, and slim jim stick. Wonderful white chocolate wont eat no other kibd of white chocolate
Becky M.
I love cookies and cream anything!! These are the perfect little sweet treat! I like to put a few in my drawer at work so they are at my fingertips when I need a little pick me up. I usually buy them on sale or with a coupon. I have bought these numerous times and will continue to in the future!
Jamiel O.
South Orange, NJ
This is one of the best chocolate bars I've ever had! i don't even like eating regular milk/dark chocolate bars anymore because of this creation! It's a regular white chocolate bar but it has little balls of oreo cookie inside it! It gives the bar the extra crunch to the sweetness of the bar. LOVE IT!
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
This is my favorite candy bar of all time. The white chocolate is so creamy, flavorful and simply great on its own but when you add in the little chunks of chocolate cookies it makes it even more delicious. If you were a white chocolate fan, I highly suggest trying his candy bar you won't regret it!
Cecilia A.
San Jose, CA
I am so addicted to Hershey's white chocolate. It's the only white chocolate I like, the vanilla flavor is what makes it different. I especially like the Cookies and Cream Bar, I love the balance of smooth white chocolate and crispy chocolate cookies.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?