BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jaylen H.
I literally for some reason don't like the taste of regular chocolate or Oreos I find them gross! But in this candy bar it is so good it's white chocolate which is just cocoa and lots of sugar so not really chocolate and Oreos and it tastes amazing!
ornitha D.
Memphis, TN
I must admit, I need to confess! I have had a long obsession with this candy bar over the past several weeks! I have eaten 2 or 3 in a day. I love it, but it is truly doing a number on my waistline. I need to slack up, but this IS SO GOOD!!
Kyla H.
I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but white chocolate is my go to choice when I have a taste for it. It's rich in flavor and for a good price. When my spouse wants to go overboard with his sweets he adds this candy with the cookies and cream ice cream. So overall I guess we both will give it a 5!
Erin G.
Potomac, MD
I love love Love chocolate and in turn I am very picky about the chocolate I eat. This is the best Hershey bar because you get the chocolate crunch of the cookie pieces and the rich flavor of the white chocolate all in one awesome chocolate bar! It also breaks into convenient bite size pieces!
Teig C.
Seymour, TN
I can't say enough good things about Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bars. I love the taste, the texture, the specks of cookie goodness. YUM! These are the best candy bars. Just recently I found out that they make the 6 to 8 packs which is so awesome because I never want to finish a whole bar. Those calories are crazy... Tiny quantities but BIG flavor.
Kassandra M.
Every time I go to the store or when is that time of the month Its a must for me to buy one of these.. well it's my favorite chocolate Lol, in my personal opinion it's like uhh i don't.. heaven in your mouth maybe haha, but i think it tastes like basically just Oreos with white chocolate hahahaha
Shay R.
Anderson, SC
I love this Candy bar . One of my all time favorite candy bars . It's definitely different then the original Hershey chocolate bar in my opinion it's better to me then the original. You can get the candy from just about any store . It's worth it and it's only like 89 cents no more then a dollar .
Sylvia C.
Deer Park, TX
This is one of my favorite candy bars and I am not a big fan of white chocolate. This is sweet and chocolatey with a little added crunch from the cookie bites. If you haven't tried these yet I would definitely recommend you go try them tomorrow !!
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
Wow I used to love these ! I haven't had one in quite a few years, but when I used to work at the food store, I couldn't help but to always pick one of these up for break! It's sweet and different. I'm not usually a fan of white chocolate, but this candy bar is defiantly something to try !
Nevada B.
Maywood, IL
Seriously my favorite candy bar. I know I'm not the only one that gets tempted by the chocolate in the checkout line. It is my favorite indulgent. The white chocolate is so good with the texture of the cookie bits are heaven in your mouth.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?