BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Tuyen B.
Out of all the Hershey's, I love this one the most! I love white chocolate, but to have little bits of whatever that is inside, it makes it so delicious. Whenever I'm at the grocery store, I have to resist buying like 5 of these, at most 2, but sometimes I'll grab one more. I love eating these whenever I'm needing some kind of boost or treat of the day. The flavor is spot on. If I was a chocolate bar, I would be this one.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
Eat one of these. They're so good, and they just melt in your mouth. Sometimes I have to calm myself down because I'll eat two of the king size bars without stopping. My little sister and I used to always fight over these (and we still would if I wasn't in college at the moment). All in all, I'm very happy with the product and I think it's a great candy bar.
jenece s.
Salem, OR
I don't typically like white chocolate, in fact i tend to stay away from it. But the Hershey's cookies and cream bar is ABSOLUTLEY my go to white chocolate candy bar, it's not too sweet like some white chocolate can be, and the little crunchy cookies pieces make this delicious snack even better! The contrast between the smooth chocolate and the crunchy cookie take it over the top! Don't miss out on this sweet treat!
Swagga D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have ate chocolate for 17 years , I'm 22 years old.I haven't realize chocolate was the best thing created. Especially this bar♡ it's valentine's day and I've received a bar from my lover. Talking about it makes me want to go eat it now. Its like a delightful party for you tats buds in your mouth.
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
This candy bar is one of my favorites. White chocolate with cooky crumbs is really good. I don't care for the alternative candy bars. The price is affordable. I get this candy when I'm shopping for groceries. I buy more then one so i can have more for later.
Amelia K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am not a white chocolate fan at all...but these are my guilty little pleasure! I they very affordable and you can always find a coupon in the Sunday paper. By far Hershey is one of my favorite chocolates if I'm going to indulge. The cookie crunches are the best part...they are a great combination.
Jeraldine P.
Panorama City, CA
I can't have enough of the Hershey's 'cookies and cream, when I am in for a sweet tooth ,this is definitely my to go chocolate product. As soon it goes in your mouth it melts in ur mouth and you can't have enough ,it a bit crunchy but not hard to chew on .
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
One of my all time favorite candies, have loved these since I was a little girl. A little bit goes a long way with the flavor, so you can eat a little or a lot if you feel like it. I usually treat myself to a king size and eat one or two small pieces over the course of a week or two. So delicious!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I am old enough to remember when this was released as a limited edition bar from Hershey, and I'm so glad they kept it! Shocking as it may be, not everyone prefers milk or dark chocolate, so this bar is an awesome option for that! I only wish the chunks of cookie inside were a tiny bit bigger! The smooth, velvety texture of the white chocolate is heavenly.
Mai H.
San Diego, CA
Hershey's Cookie & Cream Candy Bar is my guilty pleasure treat. After running errands or being in your car the candy may melt (if you don't eat it immediately after purchasing) - I love placing this bar in the fridge to cool and harden and it tastes so delicious like a candy/ice cream! If you're a fan of white chocolate, cookies, you'll get all that in this bar!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?