BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I have loved this bar since i was a little kid it was the only one not fully milk or dark chocolate and it had bites of cookie in it for a nice crunch. I still use these as a go to for those crazy craving. And want ro try them as a substitute in s'mores.
Sarah S.
Short Hills, NJ
I don't even like white chocolate because I think it usually tastes chalky, but I love this. It's seriously delicious and you should try it because if not you're depriving yourself of delicious chocolatey goodness.
Mariela A.
Alhambra, CA
I really enjoy this chocolate, this brand in all never disappoints me… the cookies blend nicely with the white chocolate and though I'm not the white chocolate tips of girl this one does it for me. Still if I had to choose id go for dark or normal milk chocolate but this one is GOOD! Better try it!
Kimberly B.
I LOVE this chocolate bar!! Though I do think for the amount you're getting the price is crazy, and the king size isn't much bigger, but the creme tastes great and the little tiny cookie pieces add a desired crunch. But check your teeth when you're done!
Jordan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like the taste of it but I just don't see myself able to eat a whole bar at once.. It isn't like the same as plain milk chocolate (of course), but I just see it as a very light snack or treat. I couldn't imagine eating the entire serving at once.
Ashley M.
Dallas, TX
This is my all time favorite candy bar! I've been eating them for more than fifteen years now. I will never stop buying them because the white chocolate and cookie pieces are so good!
Katerina H.
McKeesport, PA
One of my favorite candies! Super yummy and just the right amount of sweetness. I eat these all the time! Very affordable and you get your bang for your buck with the snack size. Would buy it a million more times!
Nae N.
Growing up this used to be one of my favorite sweets but now I will have one every once in a while. I'm not sure if the ingredients have changed or what but I'm not as crazy about these as I used to be. I always suggest that everyone tries these frozen☺️
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
I generally don't like white chocolate (I like dark chocolate), but I make an exception for this. It's a super sweet white chocolate bar that has small balls of chocolate cookie dispersed throughout it. I definitely consider it a childhood classic.
Gretchen S.
Round Rock, TX
I find these cloyingly sweet. But then again I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate. I'm more of a dark girl myself. So if anyone was wondering whether the chocolate cookie bits are enough to make it even a little bit truly chocolatey, the answer is no.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?