BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Love love love this candy! One of my favorite Hershey's candy bars. I often buy the snack size. A mouthful of cookies in every bite! Great taste of white chocolate and crunch of cookie bites. Perfect for snacking, desserts, sharing or eating all by yourself!!!
Chantay W.
Most people who know me know that if you want to get me something sweet, you should probably get this for me. But I've slowed down on eating it as much because I found out the ingredients inside the bar. I still love to eat it though but only sometimes now.
Tabbi L.
Bronx, NY
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! anything Hershey's i love. I'm such a chocoholic.. lol. Yes i know this is cookies and cream; but thats the thing this is great even if you just strictly a chocolate lover, it taste like chocolate just sweeter and thats why i give it 4 stars.
Konswayla M.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love everything white chocolate. These are so delicious. They are a bit too sweet. The white chocolate makes my teeth hurt. I still eat them all the time tho. I recommend these to anyone who wants to quickly feed their sweet tooth. Don't eat too much though.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
This Hersheys bar had me at "Cookie's n Cream". This white chocolate bar is delicious and the only one of its kind I can find on the shelves at the store. Its on the really sweet side so its not one of my go-to's but definitely worth having every once in a while.
Renae H.
CLAYMONT, DE
I am not a big fan of chocolate, it is very rare to every see me eat pure chocolate, but I LOVE WHITE CHOCOLATE!! People never understand how I can chose white chocolate over regular milk chocolate. The cookies and cream Hershey bar is good if i want a quick fix of white chocolate. I prefer pure white chocolate from a chocolate shop but in a bind this will do .
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
This is by far the best Heresys bar! If you like white chocolate with an Oreo twist you will love this! I love Oreos and white chocolate and this is the best combination! It leaves me feeling satisfied and felt like I had a great treat! Definitely worth buying!
Rebekah F.
This is one of my favorite candy bars I am not a milk chocolate kind of person I'm not a dark chocolate kind of person you give me white chocolate and I will be your best friend you add the cookies part into it you get me cookies and cream I will love you forever I love this candy bar it's so good!!!
jenece s.
Salem, OR
I don't typically like white chocolate, in fact i tend to stay away from it. But the Hershey's cookies and cream bar is ABSOLUTLEY my go to white chocolate candy bar, it's not too sweet like some white chocolate can be, and the little crunchy cookies pieces make this delicious snack even better! The contrast between the smooth chocolate and the crunchy cookie take it over the top! Don't miss out on this sweet treat!
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
One of my all time favorite candies, have loved these since I was a little girl. A little bit goes a long way with the flavor, so you can eat a little or a lot if you feel like it. I usually treat myself to a king size and eat one or two small pieces over the course of a week or two. So delicious!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?