BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Nan S.
Los Angeles , CA
How is Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar on the Wellness part of Influenster? These definitely do not contribute to wellness in anyway! And if you are looking for a mood lifter, don't expect these to be your answer! Your happiness will crash just like your energy thanks to all the junk in these candy bars.
Kyleigh R.
This candy is really good. It has white chocolate instead of milk chocolate, and it has pieces of cookies inside it. It is a little sweet, so if you don't like sweet food, you may not like this. But, if you give this a try, it might be best to eat a little at a time. It's worth it if you like sweets!
Zoe P.
Prescott Vly, AZ
When it comes to Hershey's bars, Cookies and Cream is one of the top flavors you can buy! Sharing is never an option when it comes to chocolates, and I always found hiding my stash in the fridge was the best way to go! If it's in the back, it's out of sight, and cold chocolate bars taste so much better!
Sarah L.
Allegany , NY
Although I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bar has been my favorite candy for as long as I can remember. I eat one bar at a time and savor every last bite!
Grace P.
Hamden, CT
Out of all the crazy flavors of chocolate that have ever came out, Hershey's Cookies and Cream is my all time favorite. At first I didn't think they could taste good because I don't even like Oreos that much, but these are so delicious. Definitely should try.
Sihlegsyh C.
This should be listed as the most addictive chocolate that exists in the face of the earth ... I love to think that there are not enough words to describe what this product is ... Highly recommended for lovers of chocolate
Rhiannon N.
Pacific, MO
I am NOT a fan of white chocolate. With that being said, I love these little babies. My husband introduced me to the goodness that is a Hershey Cookies N cream bar. The best way to eat these is to simply place them on the tongue, let the chocolate melt, and then crunch on the little cookie pieces. Yum!
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Best Hershey bar Ever made these are so addictive they basically taste like an Oreo dipped in white chocolate! so if you like cookies and chocolate putting it together you have this bar.
Catrine J.
Opa Locka, FL
I love who ever invented this chocolate. it just melts in your mouth leaves a crunch right after. and it keeps me from being bored i don't know why but i find it fun picking out the cookies with my teeth. i bite and eat them before the Hershey falls apart on me which is quite fun for me and younger kids.
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
I LOVE these, Smooth and creamy white chocolate (my personal favorite) with the slight crunch of chocolate cookie. I often think it reminds me of a crushed up Oreo turned chocolate bar.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?