BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are really good, but I have such a problem eating them because my mom and I ate a couple of the fun size ones before we got the stomach flu when I was little, ans they don't taste as good coming back up. Not to gross anybody out, but you can see my dilemma! I have had them since though, and the white chocolate is a nice change, and I love the crispy cookie pieces.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
This is honestly a bit too sweet for my tastes. It melts quicker than other chocolate, or at least for me it does. I like the concept, but it's so overpowering with the sugar and sweetness, that it takes me forever to eat. It'd probably be great for baking though, I love white chocolate in cookies and such.
Grecia H.
From all the Hershey's products this is my second favorite . I love the taste , the cookie crush . The white chocolate and cookies combination was the best that Hershey can come out . I love the way it melt in your mouth . Ummm so delicious and the price are really good for white chocolate cookie . Love it .
Masiel M.
Norcross, GA
This is everyones favorite chocolate bar. Children and adults not love it it's sweets and crunchy cookies make this bar of chocolate so delicious and addictive. The only downside is that it's too sweet so you might need a drink afterwards.
Fahmii C.
This candy is the best tasting in the market. It is so satisfying. And if you prefer vinilla over chocolate, then you will love this treat. There are a few problems though. It melts quick, but I don't mind. And the last problem is that there is never enough! I wish I could have an endless amount of this candy!
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
This is my all time favorite candy! White chocolate is my favorite. When Hershey's came out with cookies and cream I had to run to the store. It is delicious! Not too sweet, just right. The bits of cookie all over the candy bar blend perfectly with the chocolate.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Ever since these white chocolate bars of heaven were created and on the shelves for us to buy I've been eating them and enjoy them! I love how they have the little bit of crisp to them with the Oreo cookie crumbs in them... no other bar of chocolate is like it!
Consuelo C.
Cincinnati , OH
When this bar came to my neck of the woods in 1995, I was hooked from day one! The creamy white chocolate (well...not chocolate, per say...) with the crunchiness of those cookie pieces is so good! I'm not a fan of American milk chocolate, so when I don't feel like spending a fortune on Ritter Sport or Milka, I grab a few of these off the shelf and indulge...This bar isn't waxy like typical American milk chocolate, so it hits the spot!
Chantay W.
Most people who know me know that if you want to get me something sweet, you should probably get this for me. But I've slowed down on eating it as much because I found out the ingredients inside the bar. I still love to eat it though but only sometimes now.
Amorette H.
I've always seen this candy ag the stores and never thought to buy it. so awhile back I picked one up thinking oh I'm not going to like it so I can give it to one of the kids so it doesn't hurt to try it but once I tasted it it was pretty good to my surprise
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?