BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Nicole  .
Moore, OK
At first i thought i wouldn't like them but they turn out to be delicious. i still prefer to eat the plain over this one but this is a good contender. Price wise its the same its just if your in the mood to try or eat something different this is a good option
Lacey S.
London, OH
Yum! This is the candy that made me fall in love with white chocolate! The cookie bits are amazing too :) my favorite thing to do is chop it up and add to my homemade chocolate cookies.
naomi b.
San Jose, CA
Fave candy to eat!! If I can make it home without eating it I put it in the freezer so it's chilled. I live the little chocolate cookie pieces inside the yummy white chocolate I'm eating some right now =)
francesca  z.
Richmond , TX
I love white chocolate and this candy bar puts a grand emphasis on that sweet creamy flavor. Downside? It doesn't really capture the cookie part. You can taste the Oreo-esque flavor, but it seems almost overpowered by the white chocolate. So 3 stars it is..
Brian B.
Buffalo, NY
You know it is Christmas-time when Santa chocolates come out. I love cookies n' cream chocolates anyway but holiday candy is probably my favorite. Nothing can go wrong with this candy.
Sarah L.
Allegany , NY
Although I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bar has been my favorite candy for as long as I can remember. I eat one bar at a time and savor every last bite!
Zoe P.
Prescott Vly, AZ
When it comes to Hershey's bars, Cookies and Cream is one of the top flavors you can buy! Sharing is never an option when it comes to chocolates, and I always found hiding my stash in the fridge was the best way to go! If it's in the back, it's out of sight, and cold chocolate bars taste so much better!
magaly g.
I really like these when i crave white chocolate this is my go to. This is my boyfriends favorite. I recommend it if you're into white chocolate. I rarely eat it but when i do i enjoy it.
Catrine J.
Opa Locka, FL
I love who ever invented this chocolate. it just melts in your mouth leaves a crunch right after. and it keeps me from being bored i don't know why but i find it fun picking out the cookies with my teeth. i bite and eat them before the Hershey falls apart on me which is quite fun for me and younger kids.
Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
Omg my all time favorite candy bar! I am such a white chocolate lover and this by far the best white chocolate bar. well for the price lol! I highly suggest this candy bar!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?