BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
karen g.
Louisville, KY
This would of been an A lol but I think they need to cut down a little bit on the chocolate chips.. they are too much lol. I feel like sometimes I can taste that even more than the actual white chocolate. and I love white chocolate.. so I want to taste it more lol
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
By far my favorite kisses!!!! It tastes just like the cookies'n'creme bar except in a kisses form. I think kisses has more cookie bits per bite than the original cookies'ncreme bar, which I like. I love that you don't have to commit to eating an entire bar with these.
Taylor Q.
Elkhart, IN
I LOVE white chocolate and the little crunchy cookie bits just make it that much better. Hershey's could not have gone more RIGHT with this product! By far my first choice of chocolate bar and has remained so for as long as I can remember. (:
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
One of my favorite white chocolate items! This bar is so delicious with a hint of crunch into every bite. White chocolate is my all time favorite chocolate so whenever I see it I grab it and in glad I peff this up one day because it is so good!
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
This is honestly a bit too sweet for my tastes. It melts quicker than other chocolate, or at least for me it does. I like the concept, but it's so overpowering with the sugar and sweetness, that it takes me forever to eat. It'd probably be great for baking though, I love white chocolate in cookies and such.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
This is my all time favorite candy! White chocolate is my favorite. When Hershey's came out with cookies and cream I had to run to the store. It is delicious! Not too sweet, just right. The bits of cookie all over the candy bar blend perfectly with the chocolate.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Ever since these white chocolate bars of heaven were created and on the shelves for us to buy I've been eating them and enjoy them! I love how they have the little bit of crisp to them with the Oreo cookie crumbs in them... no other bar of chocolate is like it!
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Normally I love anything that's cookies and cream but this candy bar is only so so to me. I feel that it has a too sweet of taste for me and after eating half of it I'm done. I think I would like this better if the flavor want so over the top.
Meghan J.
Monroe, NC
I don't think there's really much more I can say that hasn't already been said! It's a great candy! Hershey's always makes quality chocolate and this is no exception. The flavor of the white chocolate is delicious and the texture is smooth and melts in your mouth while the cookie bits give a fun crunch to it.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are really good, but I have such a problem eating them because my mom and I ate a couple of the fun size ones before we got the stomach flu when I was little, ans they don't taste as good coming back up. Not to gross anybody out, but you can see my dilemma! I have had them since though, and the white chocolate is a nice change, and I love the crispy cookie pieces.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?