BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Leonae M.
Charlotte, NC
I love this chocolate I am personally a chocolate lover so when I see a chocolate with tiny bite sized chocolates in it I jump ! This chocolate is really really really good I totally recommend it. You can get it pretty much anywhere gas stations, supermarket,pharmacy. You would love the taste it just melts in your mouth and makes you so happy this is the perfect comfort food for me.
Lacey S.
London, OH
Yum! This is the candy that made me fall in love with white chocolate! The cookie bits are amazing too :) my favorite thing to do is chop it up and add to my homemade chocolate cookies.
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
Mmm...a classic of my childhood. This bar is super creamy and sweet with just the right amount of crunch to keep things interesting. Though it's not the first bar I'd turn to when craving chocolate, it's definitely my favorite sweet treat for every now and then.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Heaven! I'm in heaven!!
One of my ultimate favorite chocolates .. i try to live a healthier lifestyle but this chocolate makes me forget what I just said. Crunchy, white chocolate, yummy, creamy... drool.. must buy!
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is definitely a favorite. I rarely eat chocolate but when I need a soothing treat, I love sucking on the white chocolate leaving the little crunchy cookies behind. I find comfort in the ritual of breaking off each square and savoring each delectable bite.
francesca  z.
Richmond , TX
I love white chocolate and this candy bar puts a grand emphasis on that sweet creamy flavor. Downside? It doesn't really capture the cookie part. You can taste the Oreo-esque flavor, but it seems almost overpowered by the white chocolate. So 3 stars it is..
Danielle M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Oh my kids love these!!!!! They are creamy and with the small bites of of cookie make this a great treat for them both. I prefer the regular size bad to the king size only because the chocolate is a little thicker in the bigger bars and it tends to be too much of a good thing. Otherwise, a great treat!
Amanda M.
San Marcos, CA
Normally I hate white chocolate, but this bar just hits the spot for me. The cookie bits in it give it a fun texture and the Chocolate for me isn't overly sweet, just the right amount for a couple squares at a time.
Lorraine C.
Hershey's kisses are a classic favorite when it comes to chocolate. Also, you can never go wrong with cookies n' cream! These taste amazing! Delicious melt in your mouth white chocolate with bits of chocolate! I could lose control of myself while eating these.
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
I am a huge fan of this chocolate, it is amazing, softly and smooftly. I feel in heaven when I eat it. You can try the different tastes between chocolate and cookies in only one product.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?