BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This probably one of my favorite candy bars! I can eat them all the time. I have found a new recipe for s'mores substituting the regular Hershey's for the cookies and cream and it is amazing!
Noëlle D.
Spring Hill, TN
I love Hershey's cookies and cream bar, and I don't even like Hershey's that much! I'll get random cravings for the cookies and cream bar and man it just hits the spot. I don't even like white chocolate but I do love these.
Rachel V.
I don't understand why Hershey doesn't just make the cookies and cream bar high up on the list than milk chocolate. For me I love the creaminess and all the chocolate chips in the candy bar.
Tiffany H.
Cary
I can't stress how much my husband and I Love this candy bar! If I could make it into a hand lotion I would! I love the sweet delicate taste of the white chocolate that melts in your mouth and the crunchiness of the mini cookie crumbles! It truly is heaven in a bar!
Sarah E.
Worcester, MA
Has been my only candy for almost 6 months. It's creamy and smooth chocolate and nice crunch of the cookie. I've tried other cookies and cream candy and nothing is good enough like Hershey's!!
Janessa R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I used to love eating these bars because they were different and therefore more delicious than other candy bars. I still think they are good but I feel like the white chocolate is almost too sweet for me sometimes. Otherwise, the flavor is very creamy and delectable.
Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
This was always my favorite chocolate Bar going up. My dad used to share one with me and my sister whenever we went grocery shopping. It's a lot creamier than a milk chocolate bar. Plus, It's really the only white chocolate bar that's readily available. Give it a try!
amanda w.
I used to like these a lot when i was little - but they are not my absolute favorite anymore. they are still good when you're in the mood for a different type of snack. but i recently learned that "white chocolate" isn't really chocolate at all? Kind of a bummer!
Chey F.
Avilla, IN
I refuse to lie to you guys everyone seems to be in LOVE with these and they aren't bad but I wouldn't stretch the truth as to say they are the best. they kinda leave a very bad after taste in your mouth and before you can even finish the candy bar you.. well at least me I get a queezy feeling in my stomach
Shawna B.
Hilliard, OH
My favorite candy bar. Love white chocolate, & i love Oreos, so it's a perfect combination. This is definitely my go to if i have a sweet tooth. Can buy them at any gas station & they cost the same as any other candy bar. My husband and kids love them as well.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?