BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Melissa T.
Crown point, IN
Lately this has been my craving!!! I love the Cookies and Cream Bar even more so than the regular Hershey's bar! The flavor is amazing and is typically reasonably priced! There is enough cookie pieces although sometimes I wish they were a little bigger of pieces.
Carrie W.
As for a person that doesn't like much chocolate to begin with, I must say that Hersheys Cookies n Cream bar is the best there is. With this bar I can tolerate more than just a couple bites.
Rin F.
I've always loved Hershey's white chocolate. Cookies and cream? Heavenly. The cookie bits stay crunchy in the white chocolate so you have a mix of textures in your mouth. Crunchy cookie and soft creamy white chocolate. The bite sized pieces are perfect on the go.
Kristen Y.
Erie, PA
I buy these every year as one of my treats to pass out for Halloween and I always keep them for last just in case all of the candy doesn't go so I can have them for myself! I love the crunchy cookie pieces, so delicious!
Bryann D.
It's so yummy white chocolate is my fav kind of chocolate it's so creamy & the bits of cookies make it super amazing awesome to eat when you have a sweet tooth. def a timeless chocolate bar
Shawna B.
Hilliard, OH
My favorite candy bar. Love white chocolate, & i love Oreos, so it's a perfect combination. This is definitely my go to if i have a sweet tooth. Can buy them at any gas station & they cost the same as any other candy bar. My husband and kids love them as well.
Jessica G.
I like buying these cookies and creme eggs during Easter time. The eggs are fun and the flavor is so yummy. Kids love to find these in their baskets and I'm little treats. I love sharing with others.
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
Love love love this candy bar. It's very delicious and the small chip chinks are a bonus. Taste a bit like the crunch bar but way better. I usually eat a few pieces of this as a rare treat.
Chey F.
Avilla, IN
I refuse to lie to you guys everyone seems to be in LOVE with these and they aren't bad but I wouldn't stretch the truth as to say they are the best. they kinda leave a very bad after taste in your mouth and before you can even finish the candy bar you.. well at least me I get a queezy feeling in my stomach
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
We paid $2 for this bar, which was very overpriced. I have a problem with how waxy Hershey's chocolate is sadly. It just tastes so fake. This is one of their better bars, not going to lie. Still not spectacular though.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?