BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Nina P.
santa fe, nm
Yummy chocolate cookie pieces and white chocolate make a perfect pair when you want something sweet and creamy. I love these chocolate bars, they are the perfect size for one, or even for two to share, they are sweet and delicious. I love white chocolate, and cookies and cream is one of my favorite flavors! So, if you are a cookies and cream lover like I am you will not be disappointed by this little treat!
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
No words would be needed if you could see my daughters face while eating this. It's flippin awesome. It's been a long time fav. Of ours and I have literally made myself sick from eating too many. Creamy white chocolate with little tiny Oreo like crunches in there. I mean DANG .... My mouth is watering!
kodie g.
New London , CT
One of my all time favorite candy bars, I've been eating them since as long as I can remember. They are not sold everywhere like they used to be, so now I make sure to grab them up and buy a couple when I do end up seeing them! The chocolate literally melts in your mouth and has the most creamy taste! Very highly recommended if you have yet to try it!!
Savanah B.
Gardner, MA
I love chocolate, any kind of chocolate but Hersehey's cookies and cream bars are my absolute favorite! I once received about 10 of these chocolate for Xmas one year and I inhale them as fast as I could unwrap them. They are so delicious and I'm not even really that big of a fan of white chocolate but mixed with the chocolate makes it delicious. I'm so glad that I am not allergic to chocolate because I would never survive without being able to eat it. Highly recommend this!
Erica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Praise him!!! these are good lol I love these ... I've learned that everyone doesn't like these so I won't say they're the greatest I feel it's an acquired taste.. You have to like white chocolate and cookies and cream to get with these but if those aren't your thing then these aren't for you. I will say these aren't something that you can eat all the time because you''ll get tired of it if you eat it too much I say it them in moderation! but overall this is good candy!
Jenna L.
Tavares, FL
About ten years ago I ate this candy bar nearly every day. I am big into sweets. This was one of my favorites I just loved everything about it. I just had one the other day. It was my first time in about 5 years and I was disappointed. It did not taste delicious anymore. It had a nasty after taste and I did not like the texture of it in my mouth. It also tasted very chalky. I wish the recipe never changed.
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
I LOVE THIS CANDY BAR LITERALLY SO GOOD ITS MY FAV its like super yummy white chocolate but it doesn't taste like the normal gross white chocolate and then with little balls of Oreo pieces in them this candy is a delicious treat for any sweet toothed like me its a mist buy candy in my eyes.
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
I remember running to the ice cream truck everyday after school as a little girl, they used to taste amazing!! But now something has changed, they don't taste the same. I would only eat this if it was a last option, or if it was half way melted! Lol
Aleena A.
When you are having a sugar craving or a stress relief moment, this is the perfect solution! With an indulgent white chocolate flavor with a velvety texture and tiny cookie crunch pieces, it's a perfectly balanced treat. though the flavor is rich, the bar is thin enough that each piece is perfect and the cookie pieces small enough and blended well enough that it's an even and yummy reward in each bite.
taylor m.
Buford, GA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I love white chocolate and Hershey's cookie and creme is my go to. I love these little kisses there a mason jar in my room full of them there quick and easy, and the best part is you don't have to share. because if you only have one your not going to split it in half
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?