BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kierstin C.
I cannot get enough of these candy bars when I do have one. They are amazing, that's the best way to describe them honestly. If you are someone who loves cookies and cream flavored things then I would definitely recommend trying one of these bad boys right here.
samantha H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I just love this candy. I'm mostly a milk chocolate fan but when I get a craving for something different this is it. Cookies and cream is such a classic flavor. I love the pieces of cookie inside the bar. Very good stuff.
Gisell M.
Alpharetta, GA
Best Hershey's chocolate bar! I love the cookies bits in inside! Every time I caught a sight on the candy bar, my eyes automatically finds these white chocolate bars. It's been one of my favorite since ages ago and love to treat myself with these once in a while.
amanda w.
I used to like these a lot when i was little - but they are not my absolute favorite anymore. they are still good when you're in the mood for a different type of snack. but i recently learned that "white chocolate" isn't really chocolate at all? Kind of a bummer!
Melissa T.
Crown point, IN
Lately this has been my craving!!! I love the Cookies and Cream Bar even more so than the regular Hershey's bar! The flavor is amazing and is typically reasonably priced! There is enough cookie pieces although sometimes I wish they were a little bigger of pieces.
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
Let me start by saying these are my vice. I love white chocolate. Its the perfect combination of creamy with just a bit of cookie crunch. The chocolate is smooth and tasty. Who wouldn't enjoy this tasty treat. I also enjoy it cold as i feel the bar lasts longer.
Amanda D.
Clarksville, VA
I ate these all the time years ago when they first came out. Now, however, my tastes have changed just a bit. I find that they're almost TOO sweet, with the rich white chocolate. I still love them, but everything in moderation. Sharing is better anyway, right? :)
Jenn L.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bar is my favorite chocolate bar! I love to cut it up into smaller pieces in the summer and crumble it over cookies and cream ice cream! It melts in your mouth and is a smooth texture!
Rin F.
I've always loved Hershey's white chocolate. Cookies and cream? Heavenly. The cookie bits stay crunchy in the white chocolate so you have a mix of textures in your mouth. Crunchy cookie and soft creamy white chocolate. The bite sized pieces are perfect on the go.
Chelsea R.
Defiantly one of my favorite candy bars to eat when I have a sweet tooth. Defiantly a fan of white chocolate because milk chocolate seems to be too sweet for me. This candy bar is hands down so good.💕 I recommend it 100%
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?