BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Caroline G.
I'm absolutely in love with this chocolate bar. And the Hershey's company. The white chocolate is delicious. It's very creamy. And there are so many 'cookies' in the back of it to give it the right crunch. The only reason I don't rate it five stars is because white chocolate is very bad for you. I heard that it's pure sugar/fat, I'm not sure if that's true but I do know there are no antioxidants in at as opposed to dark chocolate. If you're living a good lifestyle, this is definitely a great treat.
Stephanie  S.
Denton, TX
I can't get enough of these! I'm not a big fan of just plain chocolate & these sure do it for me! They are super delicious and travel friendly! We definitely take these on the road anytime we travel. My kids love them as well and I have to hide the bad to keep them from eating it all in one sitting!
chelesea c.
Inkster, MI
I don't always go for this kind but when I do, I eat it a certain way! I always break a piece off and let the chocolate melt and then eat the cookie pieces. Even if you don't like white chocolate like myself, I'm sure you could find some love for this.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
I am a dark chocolate fan, but I can not say no to cookies and cream! So delicious, it's really really really sweet, and the little cookie bits are tasty. I like letting them melt in my mouth lol! They taste AWESOME in cookies too; just make a typical recipe for chocolate chip cookies, but instead of chips, just crumble some cookies and cream bars. :)
Arielle E.
While I do limit them in my household, which includes children ages 8 & under, when the occasion calls for it my 8 year old loves Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bars, which are given to him on special occasions which makes him feel extra special since we sometimes use them as a gift or reward for doing something great whether that be in school, home or both.
Shakira M.
i love and taste almost vanilla like and then you get the crunch of the
oreo tasting bits! The only thing i don't like about it is if you get
one thats been on the shelf for awhile it tends to be very hard to bite
into and if you freeze or refrigerate them you get a similar really hard
bite!
There's a reason these chocolate bars have been around since I was child
even with little to no advertising (in my area at least).
Ai Quynh N.
Orlando, FL
My favorite two in one combo. My favorite ice cream is Cookies and Cream flavored so when Hersheys made it into a chocolate bar I was ecstatic! They're still my #1 go to bar in the grocery store. And the little pieces of cookie inside are to die for!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Cookies and cream has got to be the best flavor out there! Hershey's just put that into a small bar for us to enjoy! The creaminess combined with the crunchy cookie, you cannot get any better! They sell theses at the gist shop in the hospital I work for and I treat myself to one probably every other day! Oops! I shouldn't have admitted that lol!
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
White chocolate is awesome. The blend of cookies and cream is the perfect texture for me. It's smooth and creamy then the perfect crunch of the cookies makes it more enjoyable. It has just the right amount of sweetness. I enjoy eating these any chance I get, especially since white chocolate does not break my skin out like milk chocolate does, but that do not keep me from indulging in all of my favorite chocolates.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
I always used to sneak the nugget sizes out of the candy jar when I was a kid and "hide" the wrappers in between the couch cushions! :P This is such a good candy bar, it was a dad's favorite. I couldn't find it anywhere for him for a while, and oddly enough after he passed away, I've seen it EVERYWHERE. Sometimes I like to let it melt in my mouth until it's nothing but the crunchies, and then eat those. Sooo good.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?