BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Melissa A.
This candy bar is literally too good to be true. Its like a special treat, with its decadent and creamy white chocolate and the little chunks of cookie make it even better. Its cheap, can be purchased anywhere, and is pretty low in calories for a chocolate candy bar.
Katherine H.
This was one of my favorite candies growing up. I am a huge white chocolate fan, and I love the cookie pieces too. This candy bar is on the richer side, though, so I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have a big sweet tooth!
Steph R.
Woodbridge, VA
One of the best Hershey's bar is the cookies and cream. Makes me go back into childhood where my mom would always bring one home and we would all share it together and take one piece at a time and then let it stay in the fridge to be nice and cool the next day. Plus white chocolate and milk chocolate is bomb af.
Sush A.
Bronx, NY
I am a complete chocaholic. That being said I think Hersheys cookies and cream bar is delicious, in fact I had one today. If you have a sweet tooth, definitely try this if you already haven't. I also like their regular ones.
Tiffany L.
Out of all the the Hershey's chocolate, cookies and creme is my favorite. I purchase chocolate every other month since I limit my intakes of chocolate. For those times that I do buy chocolate, I always get the cookies and creme. It's inexpensive and its very delicious. Give this a try! You won't be disappointed.
Makayla R.
IN LOVE! My all time favorite candy bar. Very affordable, I always crave it around that time of the month. Not a fan of white chocolate, but for some reason this candy bar makes my mouth water. Always craving and I adore it.
Wing L.
Duluth, MN
My boyfriend and I love this bar. The thing single bars are the best ratio for my bf, but I like XL because...well, you can't have too much right? My dad bought me this when I was a kid and all the times that I eat it, I think back to all the little things, <3
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Si one of my favorite chocolate, the flavor Is really AMAZING, and the parking are good, on this size I can have some of those in my bag... I bought it in walmart and the price was around 1$. I LOVE IT.
Sarah E.
Worcester, MA
Has been my only candy for almost 6 months. It's creamy and smooth chocolate and nice crunch of the cookie. I've tried other cookies and cream candy and nothing is good enough like Hershey's!!
Megan C.
Arlington, TX
If you are a chocolate lover then this is definitely for you! you have the best of both worlds with this one because it is super sweet. Now if you like chocolate every now and then and tend to go for dark chocolate this might be a little too sweet for your liking
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?