BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Si one of my favorite chocolate, the flavor Is really AMAZING, and the parking are good, on this size I can have some of those in my bag... I bought it in walmart and the price was around 1$. I LOVE IT.
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
The Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars are sooo delicious! I like to put them in the freezer, and eat them when they are ice cold! They are really good in s'mores with chocolate gram crackers! One of my favorite sweet treats!
Steph R.
Woodbridge, VA
One of the best Hershey's bar is the cookies and cream. Makes me go back into childhood where my mom would always bring one home and we would all share it together and take one piece at a time and then let it stay in the fridge to be nice and cool the next day. Plus white chocolate and milk chocolate is bomb af.
Sush A.
Bronx, NY
I am a complete chocaholic. That being said I think Hersheys cookies and cream bar is delicious, in fact I had one today. If you have a sweet tooth, definitely try this if you already haven't. I also like their regular ones.
Tiffany L.
Out of all the the Hershey's chocolate, cookies and creme is my favorite. I purchase chocolate every other month since I limit my intakes of chocolate. For those times that I do buy chocolate, I always get the cookies and creme. It's inexpensive and its very delicious. Give this a try! You won't be disappointed.
Rachel V.
I don't understand why Hershey doesn't just make the cookies and cream bar high up on the list than milk chocolate. For me I love the creaminess and all the chocolate chips in the candy bar.
Alyssa  M.
Honestly I'm not a huge white chocolate fan but anytime I do have a craving for it this is always the bar I go for. It's way to sweet to eat all at one sitting so I also find it to be a great options if you're looking for something you can get multiple sit downs with
Melissa A.
This candy bar is literally too good to be true. Its like a special treat, with its decadent and creamy white chocolate and the little chunks of cookie make it even better. Its cheap, can be purchased anywhere, and is pretty low in calories for a chocolate candy bar.
Michelle S.
I don't want to give a horrible review just because of my preference, but I did not like this bar. It was too sweet for me and tasted nothing like cookies and cream (in my opinion). It just tasted like chunky white chocolate. It made me a bit sick too after eating it.
Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
This was always my favorite chocolate Bar going up. My dad used to share one with me and my sister whenever we went grocery shopping. It's a lot creamier than a milk chocolate bar. Plus, It's really the only white chocolate bar that's readily available. Give it a try!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?