BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Tanzie R.
This tastes like an Oreo but in chocolate form. Its white chocolate with cookie crumbs mixed in. It's yummy. It's pretty sweet and very creamy. I'm only able to eat half the bar at a time because it's so rich you get sick of it after a few bites. It's pretty cheap so you should pick one up from cvs and try it.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love this candy bar I'm not to into dark chocolate so this is so great it just melts in your mouth I definitely would tell anybody to try this delicious white Chocolate bar yummy so good and creamy and it doesn't hurt the it's cookies and cream flavor
Lisa M.
White chocolate is my absolute favorite, so this candy bar is always at the top of the list when it comes to my sweet tooth cravings. The smooth white chocolate with the crunchiness of the cookies is a satisfying mix of textures. I eat this piece by piece, letting the creamy white chocolate melt away, leaving only the crunchy cookie left--chewing makes me feel like its a more substantial treat. It is truly a satisfying treat.
Dany B.
Parma, OH
My favorite chocolate bar! Every time I buy this, I put it into the freezer to let it get hard. Then when I bite it, it gives a good snapping sound, I love it. And the chocolate is so creamy and yummy! I would take white chocolate over milk chocolate any day!! It's the perfect snack! And I love the crunch of the cookie pieces inside, I just love this chocolate bar!
Cheyenne H.
Great Falls, MT
The Cookies and Cream bars are my weakness! Very creamy with crunchy bits and just sinfully good. If it weren't for how fattening they are, I would eat them every day! I love practically anything cookies and cream but these are my #1 favorite cookies and cream snack. Way better than other cookies and cream bars(I'm looking at you Ghirardelli Cookies Jubilee). Try them chopped up and stirred in to brownie mix. You'll thank me later! :)
Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
I'm not really a chocolate kind of girl but I love Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. The white chocolate is not as overpowering and sweet as other chocolate bars and I think this is why I like this candy bar over other chocolate candy bars . Hershey's Cookies and Cream is so creamy and it melts in your mouth. The crunchy bits of cookies helps to compliment the creamy white chocolate making this candy bar the ultimate palate pleasure.
Megan N.
Cookies and Cream on it's own is amazing but what Hershey's has done with this, it's amazing! This is by far the best candy bar in existence if you ask me! I love it, it's just so yummy and addicting. If you love cookie's and cream, you should try this!
Leah H.
Lake Villa, IL
If your asking for a review on the flavor of this Hershey's bar, I would give it good reviews because I think it's the best teasing Hershey's bar. If your asking for a review of Hershey's bars in general, I would say that the "chocolate" is not very good tasting and not very good quality chocolate. There are too many unwanted ingredients that I don't want going into my body which prevents me personally from buying any more Hershey's products. But for flavor alone, I would maybe recommend it.
Luz A.
Holyoke, MA
I already love chocolates but the cookies and cream Hersey bar really hits the spot. White chocolate is the best and this also has the crunch of pieces of cookies, it's like nabbing best of both worlds. It's a nice treat not just for me but my son too.
Caroline G.
I'm absolutely in love with this chocolate bar. And the Hershey's company. The white chocolate is delicious. It's very creamy. And there are so many 'cookies' in the back of it to give it the right crunch. The only reason I don't rate it five stars is because white chocolate is very bad for you. I heard that it's pure sugar/fat, I'm not sure if that's true but I do know there are no antioxidants in at as opposed to dark chocolate. If you're living a good lifestyle, this is definitely a great treat.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?