BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Marisa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg this Hershey's bar is delicious i always eat the whole bar at once. This is so much better then the other Hershey's chocolates its soft yet crunchy and it just melts in your mouth i love these. Ugh i wish i wasn't on a diet :P
stephanie d.
One day when i saw this product and thought of ice cream, I don't know why but I decided to pick it and buy it. It did not taste like ice cream, 🍦 but instead it was creamy. It melted I my mouth and the cookies tasted just like Oreos. You guys should buy the Hershey's cookies and cream bar it's worth your money 💰.
Kimberly B.
I LOVE this chocolate bar!! Though I do think for the amount you're getting the price is crazy, and the king size isn't much bigger, but the creme tastes great and the little tiny cookie pieces add a desired crunch. But check your teeth when you're done!
Nae N.
Growing up this used to be one of my favorite sweets but now I will have one every once in a while. I'm not sure if the ingredients have changed or what but I'm not as crazy about these as I used to be. I always suggest that everyone tries these frozen☺️
Michele B.
Naples, ME
With a name like Hershey's it's almost a guarantee that any other chocolate bar is worth the money to buy one and give it a try. This bar of delicious chocolate is super creamy, rich and so delightful to eat. From the smooth chocolate to the bits of cookie you get in every bite this bar of heaven is sure to please.
brittany w.
This is absolutely one of my favorite candys.It is the best Hershey bar out there if you ask me.Ive been looking for ways to incorporate this particular candy into some of my baking recipes..I'm especially excited to try it in a brownie mix I'm testing.
Nicole J.
This has to be my favorite candy in the world, after red hots. I always keep a bag of minis in the freezer because they are just that good. The white chocolate melts in your mouth and the crunch from the small pieces of cookies are a welcoming surprise.
Cheyenne H.
Great Falls, MT
The Cookies and Cream bars are my weakness! Very creamy with crunchy bits and just sinfully good. If it weren't for how fattening they are, I would eat them every day! I love practically anything cookies and cream but these are my #1 favorite cookies and cream snack. Way better than other cookies and cream bars(I'm looking at you Ghirardelli Cookies Jubilee). Try them chopped up and stirred in to brownie mix. You'll thank me later! :)
Dany B.
Parma, OH
My favorite chocolate bar! Every time I buy this, I put it into the freezer to let it get hard. Then when I bite it, it gives a good snapping sound, I love it. And the chocolate is so creamy and yummy! I would take white chocolate over milk chocolate any day!! It's the perfect snack! And I love the crunch of the cookie pieces inside, I just love this chocolate bar!
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love this candy bar I'm not to into dark chocolate so this is so great it just melts in your mouth I definitely would tell anybody to try this delicious white Chocolate bar yummy so good and creamy and it doesn't hurt the it's cookies and cream flavor
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?