BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kristina F.
Hershey Cookies & Cream bars are one of my FAVORITES! I have to limit myself to one bar because if I buy a bag I will eat them all. They are so smooth & creamy with that little bit of crunch from the cookie bits. Try baking with them also you won't be disappointed.
Rachelle D.
MI
Silky smooth chocolate and so delicious! this chocolate bar is the perfect treat and a little bit goes a long way, just a few pieces of this sweet chocolate and cruchy cookie bites and I my sweet tooth is beyond satisfied.
Janessa R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I used to love eating these bars because they were different and therefore more delicious than other candy bars. I still think they are good but I feel like the white chocolate is almost too sweet for me sometimes. Otherwise, the flavor is very creamy and delectable.
Pamela L.
Brownsville, TX
I love chocolate but the only thing about chocolate is that it its just too sweet. Then came this yummy delicious cookies and cream bar just perff for when ever I want to snack on something.
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
This is by far my favorite candy bar. I'll pass up a Hershey's Chocolate Bar any day for this.
I've enjoyed these ever since I was little, and I continue to buy them almost every time I see them at the store.
They're creamy and a must have for any cookies and cream fan!
Katherine H.
This was one of my favorite candies growing up. I am a huge white chocolate fan, and I love the cookie pieces too. This candy bar is on the richer side, though, so I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have a big sweet tooth!
Tiffany H.
Cary
I can't stress how much my husband and I Love this candy bar! If I could make it into a hand lotion I would! I love the sweet delicate taste of the white chocolate that melts in your mouth and the crunchiness of the mini cookie crumbles! It truly is heaven in a bar!
Destiny C.
Lynn, MA
I love these! Can't get enough of these. The combination of chocolate and cookies is just right. Love every yummy ,crunchy bite. Funny thing is it was my grandson who got me to try it! And,I've been loving them ever since!
Connie P.
Pace, FL
There's nothing more satisfying than a Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar when I'm wanting chocolate without the overly-sweet taste. I love the combination of textures and flavors. I love how smooth and soft the chocolate is in contrast to the crunchy Oreos. It's also the only chocolate I will eat when it's melted.
nallely j.
Painesville, OH
Oh please don't get me started on this delicious chocolate. The taste is amazing , very affordable. The value is great. I always get them at my grocery stores which are giant eagle, Marc's, and Target. I highly recommend it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?