BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Aaron B.
Love love love love, best chocolate ever made! If u have not tried this you have not really lived yet :) not to many others out there like this one and good luck finding the others. If you ever get tired of dark or milk chocolate then head straight for this and u will never go back to an ordinary chocolate again...
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
Every so often I get a hankering for these! I love how creamy the white chocolate is and then the crispy cookie chocolate makes it taste divine! These were a favorite growing up, and they don't need to change anything about them!
Victoria D.
My absolute favorite candy bar of all time! My mom hates white chocolate, and she ate these the whole time she was pregnant with me. So she always tells me that's why I love them. Lol. If you haven't tried it, you aren't living.
krystina a.
This is by far my greatest weakness in the checkout line. I went years without buying one and thought I would give one a try again, now I can't leave the store without it. So delicious, creamy, and has that cookie crunch in it.
Connie P.
Pace, FL
There's nothing more satisfying than a Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar when I'm wanting chocolate without the overly-sweet taste. I love the combination of textures and flavors. I love how smooth and soft the chocolate is in contrast to the crunchy Oreos. It's also the only chocolate I will eat when it's melted.
Pamela L.
Brownsville, TX
I love chocolate but the only thing about chocolate is that it its just too sweet. Then came this yummy delicious cookies and cream bar just perff for when ever I want to snack on something.
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
This is the one and only chocolate bar I will eat with white chocolate. I am normally a dark chocolate person, but i cant resist the cookies and cream bar. The creamy chocolate paired with the crispy chocolate bits is just an amazing combination for the taste buds!
Phoenix P.
I usually eat only dark chocolate...but these are very satisfying to my taste buds. The white chocolate is very Creamy and rich...and when you bite into the cookies it makes you crave for more!
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
This is by far my favorite candy bar. I'll pass up a Hershey's Chocolate Bar any day for this.
I've enjoyed these ever since I was little, and I continue to buy them almost every time I see them at the store.
They're creamy and a must have for any cookies and cream fan!
Eman S.
As a little girl, this was the only candy bar I ever wanted from the grocery store. At 23, it is still such a pleasure to eat this candy bar, square by square. It is definitely the guilty pleasure in my life. Rich white chocolate and crunchy cookie pieces form an incredible ratio that makes the candy bar so delicious
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?