BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jahnay W.
wasilla, AK
I love me so white chocolate and this has been a favorite of mine for over 10 years. Its creamy, smooth sweet taste is amazing. it has these small mini sized cookie bits that are easy to bite and taste great. i feel like i am eating cookies with milk but in a candy bar. Hersheys never fails me with their products. If u like cookies and cream flavored food or white chocolate you got to try this candy bar.
Becky H.
I had one of these nearly a decade ago and thought that it was the best thing I'd ever eaten. Then, about a year ago, I had been craving that same taste again...so I bought one. It wasn't nearly as good as I had remembered it to be, and honestly I don't understand how adults can even stand this stuff. Children will obviously love it because it's candy, but it's just not that great. It tastes like waxy, sugar...with stale Oreos in it or something. I did not enjoy it at all.
Bianca T.
Spring hill, Fl
I am trying my hardest to stay fit. No junk food. Exercise. But if someone offers me a piece of a Hershey's cookies and cream bar, I can't say no. For a taste grade, I give this an A.

If you look at this from a healthy point of view, this is a D. The bar contains trans-fat. This can cause heart disease, increase bad cholesterol, and lower good cholesterol. There is 4 tsp of sugar per serving, and we know we are eating above the serving size XD. Finally, it is highly processed!

I wouldn't eat this on a daily basis, but every once in a while won't hurt.
Rose R.
San Antonio, TX
I have no clue why this is in the wellness badge haha, it's completely bad for you but it's incredible. I love white chocolate, it's my ultimate guilty pleasure. But I've met people who actually don't like white chocolate but love this candy bar. There's just something so addicting about it. The way it melts and the cookies make you feel like you're eating pure vanilla and cream cookies. It's incredibly decadent and will always be my favorite! I always wondered how amazing it would be if they have a Cookies and Cream bar with toffee in it......mmm ;)
Carlos H.
Weston, FL
So if you've never tried one of these bars, you're either screw loose or just bad at life choices. This is singlehandedly the most delicious candy bar in existence. White chocolate with chocolate chunks I them that resemble Oreos, that are so sweet it should be sin. If you haven't tried it yet, do it now so you can see everything in your life prior to that moment was a lie... You will fall in love.
Mayilexi C.
miami florida, FL
El Hershey es el mejor este chocolate es único amo más este blanco la verdad es la más deliciosa y compartir duele un poco porque nadie quiere compartir un chocolate como este, que da también un precio que vale una fortuna y lo que una fortuna en este momento vale la pena comprarlo me encanta me encanta es super delicioso aunque soy muy amante de este dulce no había probado, pero cuando lo hice UFSS valió la pena cada centavo gastado demasiado delicioso.
Taniesha F.
If you had me rate this when I was a kid, I would give 5 stars, but now I can barely stand this candy bar. I have grown to hate white chocolate and Oreo cookies. I am not really a sweets person anymore and this candy bar is super sweet for my taste buds now.
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
I live for these post-holiday chocolate sales. I went to my local stop n shop after easter to find these babies. They were on sale for $1.15 each so I took all of the 5 bags that were left. I love the cookies'n'creme bar and I love the cookies'n'creme kisses but I love these the most because they have the most amt of cookie its per bite.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
Cookies n Creme has got to be my favorite . I love the mini sizes because I can always sneak those when I get the urge for something sweet without being a big Glutton. I love the crunch of the cookie dark chocolate and sweetness of the white chocolate. Clearly the taste gurus did their homework. I literally am having fiesta in my mouth when I bit into one. No kidding there was on of those left in my candy jar I hid it from my kid and ate later that evening. I tell when it comes to my chocolate I become like a squirrel storing them for later.
Belinda C.
Houston , TX
This chocolate is just heaven! I mean, I actually like it better when it's melted, and I have to lick it from the wrapper. Don't ask me why. I just do. The crispness of the cookies, and the softness of the white chocolate is just heavenly. You will definitely not want to share it with anyone. This is a moment just for you. Delightful.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?