BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
janet v.
I love!!!!!!!!! Hershey's cookies and crème chocolate bar its delicious and I find myself eating it with other things like ice cream, as a cupcake topping or a glass of milk I pretty much grow up eating it as a child so i don't think I'm going to stop... its the bomb.com :)
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am an admitted chocolate addict, but there is something about this that just brings me back to my childhood. they are so gooooddd. perfect combination of white and milk chocolate with oreo pieces.
Vanessa S.
Surprise, AZ
Whenever I need a pick me up I usually go for the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. Something about the chocolatey crunch combined with the smooth cream just cheers me up and gets me going. It's the best of both world between the creaminess and the crunch of the cookies!
maureen s.
This is my favorite chocolate bar ever. The white chocolate is amazing. I try not too eat these too often but probably like once every 2 weeks. Theres nothing like it! I get mine at CVS or Walmart usually. 10/10 would recommend.
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
Every so often I get a hankering for these! I love how creamy the white chocolate is and then the crispy cookie chocolate makes it taste divine! These were a favorite growing up, and they don't need to change anything about them!
Yesenia L.
Indio, CA
I always wanted to try this chocolate because I've heard such good things about it. When i finally did, i fell in love. This chocolate is now one of my favorite chocolates. I love that it actually tastes like cookies and cream.
Mariah C.
FRESNO, CA
This is one of my go to candy bars for sure. I love the mixture of the creamy white chocolate with crunchy chocolatey crisps. I don't like a whole lot of Hershey's chocolate, but I love this one.
Jennifer T.
Rochester, NH
Not everyone is a fan of milk chocolate. I personally like both white & milk chocolate. I love the cookies & cream bars because not only are you getting the yummy creamy white chocolate but a little crunch of cookies to boot.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
Although white chocolate isn't really chocolate, this bar is really good. Its smooth and milky and the pieces of chocolate cookie are crispy. Half way threw the bar it can get a little sweet therefore just as soon as that happens just put it away. But totally recommend.
Victoria D.
My absolute favorite candy bar of all time! My mom hates white chocolate, and she ate these the whole time she was pregnant with me. So she always tells me that's why I love them. Lol. If you haven't tried it, you aren't living.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?