BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
The cookies flavor is better than the original one! It's really sweet and it's like a mix between Oreo and Hershey's! I'm eating it as a treat somtimes >.<
Grace B.
This seriously takes me back to my childhood... Creamy, sweet, crunchy, and a classic taste. It's similar to an Oreo in bar form, but much more creamy :)
Shaheena K.
I have a sweet tooth and this is the cure. I love their cookies and cream bar, it's delicious & it's just so yummy. I even crave it that's how good it is.
Sandra C.
Toronto, ON
I just can't get enough of this yummy Hershey's Cookies and cream bar they are so yummy.I love love white chocolate mixed with cookies you can;t go wrong.
Nashya C.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T REALLY LIKE WHITE CHOCOLATE BUT THIS IS THE BEST! LOVE THE CRUNCHY-NESS THE COOKIES GIVE IT!
Kayla M.
Nashville, GA
I don't care for these too much myself but these are my husbands favorite and I am always buying them for him. I just don't care for the cookie taste myself.
Maria A.

this is the best chocolate in the world, is very tasty with those bits of cookie, is very creamy and tasty, I love hundred percent recommended, is too good
Nicoläa G.
Baguio, Benguet
This is my favorite chocolate bar. When I'm down in the dumps, I buy this bar in its biggest size and just find a quiet spot to eat. I never have regrets.
alysha k.
This is my all time favorite. It is so delicious! Anytime I get a chocolate bar, this is what I choose! It has been a favorite since I was a little kid!
Riya C.
Me and my siblings love love love this chocolate bar the mix of white chocolate and the chocholate chips are so good that we wont be able to resist ourself
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?