BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Nadi G.
I tasted this for the first time on an airplane and loved it ever since. Every time i go to the store i buy so many I'm addicted its so creamy and delicious
Grace B.
This seriously takes me back to my childhood... Creamy, sweet, crunchy, and a classic taste. It's similar to an Oreo in bar form, but much more creamy :)
Morgan G.
I love this chocolate bar. The chocolate is good and the cookie bits amazing. It's so much fun to let the chocolate melt then to eat the cookie bits. :))))
sophie p.
Ontario
This has been my favorite kind of chocolate since ive been little! it is absolutely delicious! I love the Hershey's cookies and creme drops. they're so cute!
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
The cookies flavor is better than the original one! It's really sweet and it's like a mix between Oreo and Hershey's! I'm eating it as a treat somtimes >.<
Sandra C.
Toronto, ON
I just can't get enough of this yummy Hershey's Cookies and cream bar they are so yummy.I love love white chocolate mixed with cookies you can;t go wrong.
alysha k.
This is my all time favorite. It is so delicious! Anytime I get a chocolate bar, this is what I choose! It has been a favorite since I was a little kid!
Kayla M.
Nashville, GA
I don't care for these too much myself but these are my husbands favorite and I am always buying them for him. I just don't care for the cookie taste myself.
Nashya C.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T REALLY LIKE WHITE CHOCOLATE BUT THIS IS THE BEST! LOVE THE CRUNCHY-NESS THE COOKIES GIVE IT!
Marit C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This chocolate bar is like an appetizer that leaves you wanting more....such a feeling of disappointment when it's gone, but sooooo good while it lasts! :)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?