BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Jennifer M.
Kemptville, Ontario
This is and has been one of my favorite chocolate bars since I was a little girl. I've always preferred white chocolate over milk chocolate, so this is great!
Chantal C.
This chocolate bar is the absolute best. whenever i see it in a store, i just buy it automatically. The flavor is amazing and always satisfies my sweet tooth.
Melissa T.
I love these and it's so hard to stop eating them! I feel like they can be a bit too sweet (is that a complaint... I don't know). But they are definitely good!
Nancy R.
South Korea
White chocolate alone is heaven for me. Add cookies and cream and it's the best combination. The way the chocolate melts but it stays crispy is very delicious.
Crystal D.
Newcastle upon tyne
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Literally the best chocolate on the planet 😍👌🏻 so yummy! I was dying to try this before I could find it in the UK and now that I can I can't stop
Buying it! 😂🙈
Syeda S.
HYDERABAD
BEST CHOCOLATE EVERRR!!! THESE ARE SO GOOD IN TASTE I JUST CANT DESCRIBE. THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE! I LOVE TO EAT THEM . THEY HAVE THE BEST FLAVOR!!
Nici d.
I love the cookies and cream chocolate bar, it is a sweet treat with a creamy and crunchy texture perfect when I am craving for something a little bit crunchy.
Fernanda R.
Não sou muito fã de chocolate branco, mas esse é uma delicia. Não é enjoativo e os cookies da um gosto especial ao chocolate, como uma barra inteira se deixar.
Claudia T.
Baytown, TX
I usually hate white chocolate but this is to die for. Hersheys chocolate has always made good chocolate but I think this is my favorite bar from them by far.
Pauline T.
So I tasted it like once or twice, and it was sooooo good ! But the thing is that I live in france and those are very expencive ( like 6€ for one bar ).
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?