BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Ambar C.
Venezuela ,Miranda,San Antonio de los Altos ,El Picacho
Simplemente me encanta es uno de los mejores Chocolates del mundo y su sabor es fascinante .
Perfecto para San Valentin acompañado de una perfecta Declaracion de Amor😍😍😍😍😍
mehak a.
swansea
OMG this is one of my fav chocolate in the whole world.its very cheap and affordable and it will blow your mind away once you try this . I would personally recommend this to people. you can buy this anywhere in the world and it tastes amzing with  burnt marmaeelows and biscuits
Daniela M.
You know what? I'll give it five stars, if not just because four stars seems a little unfair. Four and a half would be best, or maybe 4.8 because the more I think about them, the more I remember how much I loved them.
Anny M.
Falou de Hershey´s, falou de doces gostosos.. tanto o chocolate como o creme de Hershey´s são uma delicia, esse branco com biscoitos de chocolate é uma delícia, não sei se tem o mesmo sabor dos que vende aqui no Brasil, mas o daqui é uma delícia..
Ayesha I.
The Hershey's Cookies N Creme Bar is on e of our all time favorites! The white chocolate is good and it's loaded with crumbled oreo cookies! This is a great alternative when you might not be in the mood for chocolate - if that would ever be possible! But this is a great candy bar!
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
This specific brand is one of the best brands of chocolates there, with a lot of competition too !! I love these chocolates with madness, they are divine and the link between cookies and white chocolate is wonderful...
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Hershey's cookies and cream is one of my favorite chocolate bar! It's SO good!! You can find this cholcolate bar at most convenience stores. Walmart, cvs.. Etc.
Charlene C.
Love these bars. Favorite bar. I enjoy other bars but this one is my all time favorite. I like the smooth and creamy white chocolate mixed with the cookie bits.
Gabriela O.
He probado muchos chocolates y a mi parecer los mejores chocolates que yo he probado son los Savoy y los Hershey's. Los recomiendo muchísimo, son divinos.
Hailey W.
My favorite bar! So creamy and delicious! I love the combination of the mini chocolate cookies with the white chocolate! Really recommend that everyone try it!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?