BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Cassey C.
Scarborough, ON
The cookies and cream is the best chocolate bar thats cheap and affordable. The cookie pieces melt in your mouth which is wonderful and you can blend this for a milkshake!
Karlee T.
Watford, ON
Wow! The the Hersheys cookies and cream bars are one of my favorite chocolate bars! It is the perfect blend of chocolate and cookie and is a chocolate lovers dream!!!!
Caitlyn P.
We don't get Hershey's in local supermarkets in australia, so this is a delicacy to me! I love it when it is nice and cool so you can snap the chocolate bar in half!
Sarah D.
Delicious! Really sweet white chocolate with little pieces of cookie... kind of like little oreo balls... on the inside. It's a nice combination and they do it well.
Amy C.
I HEARD WHITE CHOCOLATE IS BAD FOR YOU BECAUSE IT'S MADE OF CHOCOLATE RESIDUE. IM NOT SURE WHAT, BUT ITS BAD
BUT IT TASTES SOOOOOOOO GOOD.
GOOD CHOCOLATE. BUT BAD FOR HEALTH D:
Gabriel P.
É um dos meus chocolates preferidos. Adoro o contraste do chocolate branco com a crocância dos cookies, que já eles possuem um sabor menos adocicado. Ótima combinação para os amantes de chocolate! Vou dar 4 estrelas.
Essse é meu chocolate favorito, alem de varios saabaros, como cookies and creen , olvomaltine e muuuuuuuitos outros e realment gostoso não tem aqule gosto que enjoa sabe
Ambar C.
Venezuela ,Miranda,San Antonio de los Altos ,El Picacho
Simplemente me encanta es uno de los mejores Chocolates del mundo y su sabor es fascinante .
Perfecto para San Valentin acompañado de una perfecta Declaracion de Amor😍😍😍😍😍
mehak a.
swansea
OMG this is one of my fav chocolate in the whole world.its very cheap and affordable and it will blow your mind away once you try this . I would personally recommend this to people. you can buy this anywhere in the world and it tastes amzing with  burnt marmaeelows and biscuits
Daniela M.
You know what? I'll give it five stars, if not just because four stars seems a little unfair. Four and a half would be best, or maybe 4.8 because the more I think about them, the more I remember how much I loved them.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?