BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Danielle F.
Champaign, IL
Hershey's Cookies & Cream reminds me of my childhood when I could pick out one candy bar at check-out when grocery shopping with my mom. The creamy white chocolate mixes perfectly with the crunch of the chocolate cookie. However, as I have gotten older, I cannot eat an entire bar without feeling sick to my stomach because it is so sugary. I recently discovered Cookies & Cream Hershey Kisses and eating just 2 or 3 Kisses completely satisfies my Cookies & Cream craving, without making me feel bad.
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
So good and delicious. The white chocolate will just melt wonderfully and the cookie crisps are a delightful crunch or just let them dissolve with the chocolate into a wonderland of chocolate sugar bliss.
Cassie K.
In my top 3 candy bars, this is so good. I don't like just eating white chocolate so the fact this has chocolate crunchy bits (which we all know is like Oreos) is perfect. I like sticking these in the fridge, and when i go to eat them, they melt so wonderfully.
Latoya Connectionpreneur J.
Macon, GA
On those special days I choose Hershey's cookies and cream. Is the perfect balance between texture and smoothness. I love the white chocolate as well as the crunchiness of the cookies. this is like the perfect balance for an evening treat or just an afternoon snack. Hershey's cookies and cream has 220 calories / bar.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
I don't like normal Hershey's chocolate and I actually don't even like white chocolate, but I love this. The cookie chips give is a nice crunchiness and extra flavor. I also like the texture of the chips because the texture of the combo is very unique to this bar. Tastes yummier than cookies and cream ice cream in my opinion! This is super sweet, but what else are you expecting if you're craving chocolate?!
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is definitely a favorite. I rarely eat chocolate but when I need a soothing treat, I love sucking on the white chocolate leaving the little crunchy cookies behind. I find comfort in the ritual of breaking off each square and savoring each delectable bite.
Elizabeth B.
Well call me a ,chocoholic i really love this white chocolate bar when I was pregnant one of my cravings would be this I actually would finish 2 boxes in a week!! YEAH YEAH many people would be saying right now really that much. But really It just tastes so good .They also have the drop version of these, & little mini bar to which are great for on the go. These are literally my favorite #2 chocolate treats.
Gioconda C.
I wanted to give it five stars but couldn't because this is not one of my favorite chocolates but it is delicious! Can't go wrong with the white chocolate and cookie crumbs. Nothing too special about it though - really sugary like most popular store chocolates
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love eating these Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. I fell in love eating these Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bars years ago. This has always been my favorite candy bar. I just age this a few days ago. My sister bought the Heshey's Cookies and Cream Bar a few days ago. And yes I had to get a piece from her. They are so good. I love white chocolate.
Terra K.
Springfield, VA
I love this candy bar because it taste like a more expensive dessert to me. I ususally hate white chocolate, but this combination is really good together. The little cookie pieces are well ground and consistent so that they don't over power the chocolate. These are so delicious to use on S'mores as well a totally different type of flavor, but great!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?