BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am an admitted chocolate addict, but there is something about this that just brings me back to my childhood. they are so gooooddd. perfect combination of white and milk chocolate with oreo pieces.
Sheree L.
Omg so so good love the white chocolate and the little bits of Oreo cookies throughout. I actually used these as a favor for my welcome home baby shower with a decorative baby themed wrap around the outside and handed them out.
Caelyn S.
Bryan, Tx
Great on-the-go snack that's perfect for sharing with friends! Easier to give one of these away then a piece of my beloved chocolate bar! Just as amazing as the original! Would definitely recommend for my cookies n creme lovers!
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, IA
So what if white chocolate isn't REALLY chocolate! It's delicious, and Hershey's Cookies and Cream reminds me of being a kid and using my allowance to buy small treats. As a grown-up, I'm not the biggest fan of most Hershey's products, but I still adore Cookies and Cream.
Angelica G.
Cicero, IL
I'm such a HUGE fan of white chocolate, but eating it plain isn't too appealing. It's the best mixture of white chocolate and Oreo pieces in my opinion. I'd die if they discontinued this candy.
Brie  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These used to be my favorite before I became lactose intolerant. They're creamy with a good amount of crunch from the cookie pieces. Breaks apart easily like a normal Hershey's bar and doesn't have that sickenly sweet aftertaste like regular white chocolate usually does
Lorrie N.
Love the flavor! If I were to to critique anything I would say that it melts easier than other Hershey's candy bars for some reason. Typically can purchase at most convienence stores etc for comparable price to other candy bars.
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I love this candy bar but can only eat it every once in a while because it is so sweet. It is delicious and has the melt in your mouth goodness that not all candy bars have. Careful to not leave it in the car or your purse for too long or it will melt all over the place!!
Giovanni R.
Alhambra, CA
I love this product!! These are by far my favorite chocolate in the world!! They taste so amazing!! Words don't give it justice! I am and will continue to be a customer! I do and will continue to recommend this brand to others!
samantha s.
Nicholasville, KY
They are sooo tasty and good! i love white chocolate and this is no different! the richness is cut down by the crunchy cookie pieces! i love these in the "kiss" form as well! perfect sweet snack!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?