BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Melissa L.
Mississauga, ON
One of my favorite chocolate bars. It's sweet, yet the cookies give it a nice crunch while the silky smooth white chocolate melts in your mouth leaving you wanting more until you see that you have none left.
virginia i.
jersey city, nj
All time favorite. love sweets and its addicting. love this chocolate.... they are too sweet so for those who don't love sweets then try other chocolates! but for me, this is great!
Amy H.
Nepean, ON
While I like white chocolate, it can sometimes be overwhelming on its own. With Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars, sweet and creamy chocolate is perfectly blended with cookie pieces to create an addictive treat.
jenica ann v.
cubao, qc
I love this cookies and cream. the chocolate itself is yummy, and the cookies are noticeable on your mouth, unlike other cookies and cream bars, it's just a cookie flavor. but with Hershey's you can chew them.
Mary F.
I love cookies and cream, and because of that, this is my favorite chocolate bar! The white chocolate melts in your mouth, and the cookie crumbles are delicious! Whenever I see it, I simply have to buy it!
mia j.
NSW
This is a great and yummy bar!!! it is sooooo good and inexpensive, you can get them from most grocery stores and candy bars as well. they are very easy to find. they are my favorite chocolate bars EVER!!!
Paola C.
Venezuela
Hershey, Hershey, Hershey.... oh my god! these sweetness make me freak out! is absolutely my favorite chocolate and the cookies what it have are the end to the glory.
Afda A.
Etobicoke, ON
I love this chocolate. i can eat it almost everyday. I'm not usually a chocolate person but this is by far the most delicious chocolate bar ever! One of my all time favorites!
Julie W.
Victoria, BC
My husband and I have been buying this candy bar for as long as we can remember. The creamiest a little pieces of Oreo is the perfect combination. It's one classic candy bar
noelle k.
Belmont, Ontario
I tried these once and it was terrible. it also looks really unappealing. My kids won't touch this either...maybe they should try mini Oreos dipped in white chocolate in a bag instead of this bar...
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?