BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Sara M.
Guelph, ON
This is my favorite chocolate bar of all time. It's so creamy and crunchy and I love the taste of it. I will never ever get tired of this chocolate bar it's fantastic.
Manoja M.
Scarborough, ON
Love love love this chocolate. I love incorporating this into my dessert recipes my favorite being the Rice Krispie bars with melted Hershey's cookies n cream on top 😁
Malina M.
Amazing! It is a little bit pricey where I live but I buy it once in a while and I just enjoy it so much. It is delicious and those cookies are giving a great taste.
Malia G.
Ontario, CA
This is so delicious, there is crumbles of cookies and cream which makes this chocolate more tasty, this treat is very sweet so it's perfect when you have a sweet tooth
Anna M.
Manitoba
This is my favorite chocolate bar of all time it is a classic and it is always the first one I reach for when I have a sweet tooth. This chocolate bar never gets old and it is best when it is warm and starting to melt
Alexie L.
This is my favorite chocolate bar of all times, nis i do not buy it often bit if i want chocolate i buy Hershey's cookies and cream bar (they make it in small portions so when uou have cravings tje smaller is just enough)
Angela M.
My favorite chocolate bar - hands down. It's hard to find a white chocolate bar for those of us who aren't huge fans of milk chocolate. Plus, add cookies in there and how can you resist!?
Andreina M.
My favorite chocolate bar, its delicious I could eat it everyday, unfortunately it's very expensive in my country. The mix of white chocolate and cookies is the best.
Josephine  E.
Halifax, NS
I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, I am more of a candy girl BUT this milk chocloate car to to die for. MElts right in your mouth and always leaves you wanting more!
Donna B.
Windsor, Ontario
Fell in love after one bite. The sweet white chocolate and the little crunch of the cookies inside are to die for! I never really cared for white chocolate until I tried this Hersey bar.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?