BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Denisa H.
Being a mom I never have any time for myself.. whenever I go to the super market , 2 or 3 of these are in the basket. Kids don't like them (perfect) so they don't ask for any and I get the whole bar to myself.
Evelyn K.
Scarborough, Ontario
I love white chocolate and this is one of my top three chocolate that i like. this chocolate is creamy, then you have all these cookie bites and melts in your mouth easily too.
Taylor M.
Stratford, PE
This is my favorite chocolate bar ever! It is so amazing and creamy. Oreo's and white chocolate are my favorite treats and mixing those two together is like a dream come true!
Donna C.
As a big chocolate lover this one right here equally matches up with my favorite chocolate Milky Bar. It's so creamy and delicious and you will not be disappointed with taste.
Ana Maria G.
Me encanta el Hershey es el mejor chocolate blanco que existe. Tiene trozos de galletas de chocolates único este chocolate divino, sabroso sin mas que decir comprenlo muy rico
Liliana B.
Cali
Este chocolate es perfecto para llevar a cualquier lugar, me gusta porque es ĺa porcion perfecta para los momentos en el dia. Gran combinacion de galleta y crema.
Shorouq S.
It is a really delicious chocolate and I fell I love with it as soon as I tried it😍😍 trust me if you are in your cheat day and want something yummy , this is the right choice ❤️
Ana T.
AB
Probably one of the greatest things I've ever tasted !! Grew up eating it a lot and never really regretted buying one. I still reach for it over the new chocolates coming out!
Jyoti G.
India
Hersheys are my Jam.. i can eat it all day without getting bored or complaining... i am a biggest chocolate freak.... i love them so much and Hersheys are my one of favorite

mary g.
Toronto, ON
I'm not the biggest fan of white chocolate and don't like pieces stuck in my teeth very much, but sometimes I crave a cookies and cream bar, and when I do it's really good.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?