BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
mary g.
Toronto, ON
I'm not the biggest fan of white chocolate and don't like pieces stuck in my teeth very much, but sometimes I crave a cookies and cream bar, and when I do it's really good.
Ana T.
AB
Probably one of the greatest things I've ever tasted !! Grew up eating it a lot and never really regretted buying one. I still reach for it over the new chocolates coming out!
Shelley O.
Montreal
LOVE THIS STUFF! I cannot get tired of it, it's sweet, crunchy and the combination of cookies n cream is peeeeeeeerfect! Perfect for snaking, eating as dessert or even gifts!
Ty H.
104 brownfield court Cary, North Carolina
I suggest these Santa rapped Hershey bars for your family because of it's cute rapper and its amazing taste. Almost all my siblings love these and its in my family tradition
Nikita R.
Brossard, QC
This chocolate is one of my favorites because it is a mix of smooth and crunchy. And it really does taste like cookies and cream :)! If I could, I would eat this everyday!
Ella B.
So tasty! Not usually a fan of Hershey's chocolate but loved this one. Very creamy and loved how it melted like chocolate but had the crunchy texture with the cookie pieces
Nicole K.
Edmonton
It tastes great with the texture of the chocolate in it- it tastes like the cookies (they don't melt the chocolate). It just gets extremely sweet and you may start to get "tired of it" after eating too much in a short time frame.
Rebecca M.
This is my favorite chocolate ever. It's sooo delicious and it's like heaven letting it melt in your mouth. In my opinion it is better than the original Hershey chocolate.
Rebecca Y.
Edmonton, Alberta
I've loved this Hershey's chocolate bar flavor since I was little. It tastes so good! It is really creamy and contains a numerous amount of little chocolate pieces in it.
Lauren G.
One of my favorite American chocolate bars! So creamy and tasty, the White chocolate is smooth and rich and the cookie pieces crumble in your mouth. Such a good combo!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?