BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Allison B.
Toronto, ON
I don't know, maybe it's the added crunch or the milkyness of white chocolate with the chocolateyness of the 'cookie' but I love these and could eat one everyday if I had the money.
Amy F.
Kitchener, ON
I have always been a fan of white chocolate and cookies so this combination is a winner in my books. It is sweet and think with a cookie-like chocolate crunch sprinkled throughout.
Victoria L.
KAKABEKA, ON
One of my top favorite chocolate bars. Who doesn't love chocolate AND cookie mixed together. It's a great treat and they sell them for like $0.79 at the Dollar stores around here.
Tiffany G.
Love the combination of the white chocolate and cookies together it is so delicious! The white chocolate is very creamy and the cookie gives it a good crunch of texture!
Ally M.
Winnipeg, MB
SO YUMMY! This is actually my favorite go-to chocolate. Hershey's knows what they're doing. I mean yes, the calorie count isn't too great, but honestly sometimes you've got to treat yourself, and this is most definitely the best treat EVER.
Denisa H.
Being a mom I never have any time for myself.. whenever I go to the super market , 2 or 3 of these are in the basket. Kids don't like them (perfect) so they don't ask for any and I get the whole bar to myself.
Donna C.
As a big chocolate lover this one right here equally matches up with my favorite chocolate Milky Bar. It's so creamy and delicious and you will not be disappointed with taste.
Taylor M.
Stratford, PE
This is my favorite chocolate bar ever! It is so amazing and creamy. Oreo's and white chocolate are my favorite treats and mixing those two together is like a dream come true!
Evelyn K.
Scarborough, Ontario
I love white chocolate and this is one of my top three chocolate that i like. this chocolate is creamy, then you have all these cookie bites and melts in your mouth easily too.
Ana Maria G.
Me encanta el Hershey es el mejor chocolate blanco que existe. Tiene trozos de galletas de chocolates único este chocolate divino, sabroso sin mas que decir comprenlo muy rico
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?