BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Tracy C.
I reviewed these bars, but these I like in king size because of the thickness of it. Again I eat them slowly Lol! My usual go to candy bar for whenever I want white chocolate.
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Oh so tasty!! Reslly great combination!!! Especially if You love white chocolate!! Yummy!! :) Thanks!! :) I received a Hershey's Cookies & Cream bar complimentary to try. :)
Judy Y.
New Westminster, BC
I used to be addicted to this, I just love the flavor. It's pretty sweet and I normally won't be able to finish the whole bar within the day even though they are really good.
Tracy N.
Mmm, this is my all time favorite chocolate. it's gives you a ight crunch with a yummy taste of of an oreo cookie but instead of that yucky cream it's with hite chocolate. an amazing combo, I'd say!:)
Ashley W.
I might be the only one saying this but.. This bar is just too overwhelmingly sweet. Don't get me wrong, it's tasty but I can't stand eating more than a bite in a sitting.
Katherine J.
Mount laurel, NJ
I was really upset when they discontinued this for a while a few years ago, but I am so glad its back now. It has the perfect combination of creamy white chocolate and crunch from the cookie pieces.
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL

Tasty like heaven, super recommended.Got mine from the nearest supermarket, go grab yours before i end all the products.Rande of flavours to get your best.Love it
Amanda S.
Port colborne, ON, N/A
This was my favorite chocolate bar as a little girl and i still thoroughly enjoy one as a treat to indulge my sweet tooth from time to time. The white chocolate and cookie pieces give the perfect combination of smooth and crunchy. My mouth is watering just writing this.
Olivia C.
This chocolate bar is amazing! It has a perfect mix of creamy white chocolate with chocolate chunks! This candy bar is a perfect special treat when you need a little pick me up!
Kaitlyn W.
Stouffville , Ontario
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars, i usually buy one at least 3 times a week, they are so creamy and tasty. The taste reminds me of an Oreo cookie and we all know how delicious those are.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?