BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Tina C.
Toney, AL
This is my fave Cookies and Cream candy. The little cookie bits are yummy the white chocolate is so creamy. You just can't go wrong with this candy!
Amy H.
Nepean, ON
While I like white chocolate, it can sometimes be overwhelming on its own. With Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars, sweet and creamy chocolate is perfectly blended with cookie pieces to create an addictive treat.
virginia i.
jersey city, nj
All time favorite. love sweets and its addicting. love this chocolate.... they are too sweet so for those who don't love sweets then try other chocolates! but for me, this is great!
Mikki a.
THE BEST THING EVER OMG i don't like white chocolate but this is amazing! I ate a whole pack of 5 mini bars in a day I love them so much!
jenica ann v.
cubao, qc
I love this cookies and cream. the chocolate itself is yummy, and the cookies are noticeable on your mouth, unlike other cookies and cream bars, it's just a cookie flavor. but with Hershey's you can chew them.
Melissa L.
Mississauga, ON
One of my favorite chocolate bars. It's sweet, yet the cookies give it a nice crunch while the silky smooth white chocolate melts in your mouth leaving you wanting more until you see that you have none left.
Amber B.
Vancouver, BC
This is the best cookies and cream bar on the market. It totally is a craving satisfier. Problem is, once you start, you cannot stop! It is way too amazing lol
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
I wish I could give it more stars!! Absolutely love this candy bar!! They taste so good and I hate white chocolate!! :) 10/10.
Chantal C.
This chocolate bar is the absolute best. whenever i see it in a store, i just buy it automatically. The flavor is amazing and always satisfies my sweet tooth.
mia j.
NSW
This is a great and yummy bar!!! it is sooooo good and inexpensive, you can get them from most grocery stores and candy bars as well. they are very easy to find. they are my favorite chocolate bars EVER!!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?