BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
ashley h.
Eustis, FL
I used to eat these alllll the time when i was younger. they are actually a little too sweet for me now but ill still occasionally buy a bar. these are so yummy and super sweet and i love the cookie bits.
Valeria T.
Ciudad Victoria Tamaulipas, México
Me súper encanta este chocolate, definitivamente es mi favorito, sabe riquísimo a chocolate con galleta blanca, definitivamente es el mejor chocolate que he probado, lo recomiendo porque sabe delicioso
Kenya R.
I rate this chocolate 5/5
Great chocolate
It consists of white chocolate and small little chocolate balls.. Also known as cookies and cream. Tastes great all together! I recommend this to everyone !!!

Danielle N.
Leicester
This is one of the best chocolate bars I've ever tasted. It is a very sickly chocolate bar so you can only have it in small sections, and I love that there's actually chunks of cookie in the chocolate!
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I love white chocolate, but also love a little crunch, so this is the best of both worlds. Some white chocolate can taste a bit overwhelming, but they nailed it with this one.
Lizzie W.
Oxford, OX
It's a delicious chocolate bar but after a while it gets really really sickly , it's perfect for melting as it melts super quick and tastes even better after it's been melted!
Araniyaa V.
Toronto
The Hershey's cookies'n' creme chocolate bar is probably one of my top five chocolates that I would go for, when it's just a laid back day or i just need to stuff myself with chocolatey goodness. For anyone that loves cookies and creme ice cream, this is 1000 times better!
Tracy C.
I reviewed these bars, but these I like in king size because of the thickness of it. Again I eat them slowly Lol! My usual go to candy bar for whenever I want white chocolate.
Erin S.
Chatham, Ontario
Normally I hate white chocolate, but this chocolate bar is my favorite of all chocolate bars! EVERYBODY needs to have this chocolate in their life. It is so good, trust me.
Crystal R.
South porcupine , ON
Absolutely love this candy bar. My guilty pleasure, melts in your mouth with a nice crunch from the dark chocolate cookies. The perfect balance for me I highly recommend it!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?