BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Hafsah R.
This Hershey's chocolate bar is my favorite chocolate . I've only tasted this one time and it's been my fave chocolate sense. It's like eating a dream, I highly recommend this Hershey's chocolate bar
ashley h.
Eustis, FL
I used to eat these alllll the time when i was younger. they are actually a little too sweet for me now but ill still occasionally buy a bar. these are so yummy and super sweet and i love the cookie bits.
Tania T.
My favorite thing in the woooorld. I love Hershey's and whenever I can I go to a certain store to buy these as they do not sell them in my country. Irreplaceable yet a bit pricey. But totally worth it.
Danielle N.
Leicester
This is one of the best chocolate bars I've ever tasted. It is a very sickly chocolate bar so you can only have it in small sections, and I love that there's actually chunks of cookie in the chocolate!
Kenya R.
I rate this chocolate 5/5
Great chocolate
It consists of white chocolate and small little chocolate balls.. Also known as cookies and cream. Tastes great all together! I recommend this to everyone !!!

Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I love white chocolate, but also love a little crunch, so this is the best of both worlds. Some white chocolate can taste a bit overwhelming, but they nailed it with this one.
Tracy C.
I reviewed these bars, but these I like in king size because of the thickness of it. Again I eat them slowly Lol! My usual go to candy bar for whenever I want white chocolate.
Tracy N.
Mmm, this is my all time favorite chocolate. it's gives you a ight crunch with a yummy taste of of an oreo cookie but instead of that yucky cream it's with hite chocolate. an amazing combo, I'd say!:)
Crystal R.
South porcupine , ON
Absolutely love this candy bar. My guilty pleasure, melts in your mouth with a nice crunch from the dark chocolate cookies. The perfect balance for me I highly recommend it!
Araniyaa V.
Toronto
The Hershey's cookies'n' creme chocolate bar is probably one of my top five chocolates that I would go for, when it's just a laid back day or i just need to stuff myself with chocolatey goodness. For anyone that loves cookies and creme ice cream, this is 1000 times better!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?