BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Danielle W.
I generally love Hershey's products, but the Cookies and Cream Bar is just not good in my opinion. I'm not a huge fan of cookies and cream ice cream or a fan of white chocolate. I can handle a cookies and cream mini bar, but more than that and my stomach starts hurting.
Sheree L.
Omg so so good love the white chocolate and the little bits of Oreo cookies throughout. I actually used these as a favor for my welcome home baby shower with a decorative baby themed wrap around the outside and handed them out.
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I love this candy bar but can only eat it every once in a while because it is so sweet. It is delicious and has the melt in your mouth goodness that not all candy bars have. Careful to not leave it in the car or your purse for too long or it will melt all over the place!!
Brie  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These used to be my favorite before I became lactose intolerant. They're creamy with a good amount of crunch from the cookie pieces. Breaks apart easily like a normal Hershey's bar and doesn't have that sickenly sweet aftertaste like regular white chocolate usually does
Meghan S.
If you love cookies and cream, or Oreo's, and white chocolate then you are going to LOVE this. This is a delicious candy bad that I just can't seem to get enough of. It is so scrumptious and I suggest that you try one if you haven't. I love them, maybe you will too. :-)
Florencia J.
Columbus,Georgia
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate but this candy bar is an exception. I love Hershey's because they never disappoint me. This chocolate bar is very creamy and i love how it melts in my mouth
Monica B.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this chocolate! It's smooth it's creamy it's rich. It's everything you would want in a chocolate bar. Plus it won't break the bank. I love how you can use it on baking things too. Perfect for home made chocolate chip cookies with chunks of these in it! Yum yum!!!
Lorrie N.
Love the flavor! If I were to to critique anything I would say that it melts easier than other Hershey's candy bars for some reason. Typically can purchase at most convienence stores etc for comparable price to other candy bars.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
Although white chocolate isn't really chocolate, this bar is really good. Its smooth and milky and the pieces of chocolate cookie are crispy. Half way threw the bar it can get a little sweet therefore just as soon as that happens just put it away. But totally recommend.
Yesenia L.
Indio, CA
I always wanted to try this chocolate because I've heard such good things about it. When i finally did, i fell in love. This chocolate is now one of my favorite chocolates. I love that it actually tastes like cookies and cream.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?