BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
MacKenzie B.
This has been one of my favorites for years! The delicious white creamy chocolate paired with the crunchiness of a chocolate cookie is absolutely delightful. It's impossible to get enough!
Kayleigh D.
Essex
These are amazing! I could easily go through a whole bag of these. Although they are quite small they are perfect for when you need to fill that chocolate craving.
Nicole T.
So I do not like white chocolate however I love these cookies and cream bars! It is the only white chocolate that I have even been able to eat and I would eat these over and over again.
Max J.
Omg this stuff is legit heaven in a bar! I buy these all the time and have literally been chased down hallways by people who wanted a piece. WARNING DO NOT SHARE!!
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
This is heavenly. The only chocolate from Hershey's that I like. I like more Swedish and German chocolate but this Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is really good!
Samantha A.
One of my favorite Hershey bars. Its a great way to have a break from the milk chocolate bars which seem to be the majority.Its both soft chocolate and crunchy cookie bites. Cannot go wrong with that combination.
Gabby R.
This is one of my favorite candy bars. This cookies and creme bar reminds me of the cookies and creme ice cream I love so much. It's a very smooth bar and just outright makes me happy.
Helixe L.
Avenue Helvino de Moraes

a snack energetic , tasty and cheap.
I always take my exams for college because it gives me courage and joy!
so I do not advise to those who want to lose weight as they contain significant amounts of sugar and fat.
Katie G.
Ottawa, ON
This was always my favorite candy bar! I always snuck these into the movie theatres to eat with my popcorn. Such a creamy, delicious blend of cookie bits and yummy creamy chocolate.
Tahnee T.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Such a sweet idea for a present, gift or even just as a snack! They have a indulgent chocolate flavor with a hint of cookies and creme/Oreo taste which makes the chocolate irresistible!! I'd highly recommend
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?