BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Vittoria R.
I love this flavor of chocolate and it is my favorite Hershey's chocolate bar! My friend and I get them for each other on almost any occasion!
mary g.
Toronto, ON
I'm not the biggest fan of white chocolate and don't like pieces stuck in my teeth very much, but sometimes I crave a cookies and cream bar, and when I do it's really good.
Khima B.
BRAMPTON, Ontario
I love this chocolate. I can't really eat it every day though because i would get sick of it. But the one time I do, it is perfection. I love the chocolate cookie bits in it.
Ana T.
AB
Probably one of the greatest things I've ever tasted !! Grew up eating it a lot and never really regretted buying one. I still reach for it over the new chocolates coming out!
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
This is one of my favorite candy bars. I like to let the white chocolate melt in my mouth and then crunch on the cookies. Delicious!
Nicole K.
Edmonton
It tastes great with the texture of the chocolate in it- it tastes like the cookies (they don't melt the chocolate). It just gets extremely sweet and you may start to get "tired of it" after eating too much in a short time frame.
Morgan G.
I love this chocolate bar. The chocolate is good and the cookie bits amazing. It's so much fun to let the chocolate melt then to eat the cookie bits. :))))
Nikita R.
Brossard, QC
This chocolate is one of my favorites because it is a mix of smooth and crunchy. And it really does taste like cookies and cream :)! If I could, I would eat this everyday!
Rebecca Y.
Edmonton, Alberta
I've loved this Hershey's chocolate bar flavor since I was little. It tastes so good! It is really creamy and contains a numerous amount of little chocolate pieces in it.
Marit C.
This chocolate bar is like an appetizer that leaves you wanting more....such a feeling of disappointment when it's gone, but sooooo good while it lasts! :)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?