BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
My absolute favorite candy bar and I don't even like white chocolate. It's super sweet but the chunks of cookie kind of cut the sweetness and add a really nice crunchy texture to the buttery smooth texture of the chocolate.
uyen b.
toronto ontario
I am in love with Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate bars definitely my favorite, its crunchy and creamy so its the perfect combination for me! Its sweet but the little cookie bits kinda settles it down which I love!
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
If you love chocolate (especially white chocolate) and haven't had one of these, you're not even living yet. Its not only delicious, its super cheap and easy to find.
Vicky K.
Vancouver, BC
HEAVEN!! If you've never tried this chocolate bar, you're missing out. Whenever I want to buy chocolate, I get this one because it's my ultimate favorite. I love it.
Amrita G.
This has been my favorite chocolate bar since I was 8. Amazing! Since it is so sweet, I tend to only need a small piece of the bar to get my sweet fix for the day.
Lauren B.
Manchester.
A really nice idea love the idea of the cookies and cream flavor which is a really popular flavor. I know American chocolate is different to what we have here in the UK but to me, Hershey's has a after taste of vomit.
Alyssa B.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
My favorite candy of all time hands down, its a shame I can't eat it year round because of allergies, but when Halloween comes around I always get the mini Candy bar boxes just for them.
Marites P.
Philippines
OMG! this is so amazing..anyway i love chocolates especially Hershey's i just love it. i always buy Hershey's even though it's pricey but then it's worth it. having these around you all year would be so good.
Madison R.
Georgetown , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my go to chocolate bar! This melts in your mouth! Anyone who likes a creamy taste and chocolate chips would love this bar ! I always have one in my pantry !
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
I have tried this once and tbh I didn't really like it but that's maybe because it tastes nothing like the dairy milk chocolate we get in the UK , it wasn't unpleasant just not tasty enough
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?