BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Victoria L.
KAKABEKA, ON
One of my top favorite chocolate bars. Who doesn't love chocolate AND cookie mixed together. It's a great treat and they sell them for like $0.79 at the Dollar stores around here.
Leana S.
I absolutely love this chocolate bar!!!!!!! I try to stay away from it but every time I see it I have to get it. If you are a lover of white chocolate you will love it as well. .....
Amy F.
Kitchener, ON
I have always been a fan of white chocolate and cookies so this combination is a winner in my books. It is sweet and think with a cookie-like chocolate crunch sprinkled throughout.
Evelyn K.
Scarborough, Ontario
I love white chocolate and this is one of my top three chocolate that i like. this chocolate is creamy, then you have all these cookie bites and melts in your mouth easily too.
Donna C.
As a big chocolate lover this one right here equally matches up with my favorite chocolate Milky Bar. It's so creamy and delicious and you will not be disappointed with taste.
Ally M.
Winnipeg, MB
SO YUMMY! This is actually my favorite go-to chocolate. Hershey's knows what they're doing. I mean yes, the calorie count isn't too great, but honestly sometimes you've got to treat yourself, and this is most definitely the best treat EVER.
Melissa T.
I love these and it's so hard to stop eating them! I feel like they can be a bit too sweet (is that a complaint... I don't know). But they are definitely good!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Hershey's cookies and cream is one of my favorite chocolate bar! It's SO good!! You can find this cholcolate bar at most convenience stores. Walmart, cvs.. Etc.
Maria M.
AH. One of my favorite chocolate bars! I love Hershey's chocolates regardless and cookies and cream as well. Combine the two? I'm set for life.
Shelley O.
Montreal
LOVE THIS STUFF! I cannot get tired of it, it's sweet, crunchy and the combination of cookies n cream is peeeeeeeerfect! Perfect for snaking, eating as dessert or even gifts!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?