BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Kristyn R.
London, ON
If I had to pick a favorite chocolate bar, this would be it. The mixture of white chocolate and cookies is to die for. I love how long lasting the taste it. Easily one of my guilty pleasures.
Megan M.
Winnipeg
Do you ever want cookies and chocolate? well heres your chance these are great everyday go to chocolate bars and are also amazing for baking. The mix of chocolate bars and cookie chunks will have you craving these for days!
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
My absolute favorite candy bar and I don't even like white chocolate. It's super sweet but the chunks of cookie kind of cut the sweetness and add a really nice crunchy texture to the buttery smooth texture of the chocolate.
uyen b.
toronto ontario
I am in love with Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate bars definitely my favorite, its crunchy and creamy so its the perfect combination for me! Its sweet but the little cookie bits kinda settles it down which I love!
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
If you love chocolate (especially white chocolate) and haven't had one of these, you're not even living yet. Its not only delicious, its super cheap and easy to find.
Vicky K.
Vancouver, BC
HEAVEN!! If you've never tried this chocolate bar, you're missing out. Whenever I want to buy chocolate, I get this one because it's my ultimate favorite. I love it.
Madison R.
Georgetown , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my go to chocolate bar! This melts in your mouth! Anyone who likes a creamy taste and chocolate chips would love this bar ! I always have one in my pantry !
Megan B.
I don't buy these often and usually only eat them during Halloween, but I don't know why-- because they're so good. For some reason they aren't something that I seek out when wanting a treat. Might need better branding!
Alyssa B.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
My favorite candy of all time hands down, its a shame I can't eat it year round because of allergies, but when Halloween comes around I always get the mini Candy bar boxes just for them.
Marites P.
Philippines
OMG! this is so amazing..anyway i love chocolates especially Hershey's i just love it. i always buy Hershey's even though it's pricey but then it's worth it. having these around you all year would be so good.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?