BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Erin S.
Chatham, Ontario
Normally I hate white chocolate, but this chocolate bar is my favorite of all chocolate bars! EVERYBODY needs to have this chocolate in their life. It is so good, trust me.
alysha k.
This is my all time favorite. It is so delicious! Anytime I get a chocolate bar, this is what I choose! It has been a favorite since I was a little kid!
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Oh so tasty!! Reslly great combination!!! Especially if You love white chocolate!! Yummy!! :) Thanks!! :) I received a Hershey's Cookies & Cream bar complimentary to try. :)
Amanda S.
Port colborne, ON, N/A
This was my favorite chocolate bar as a little girl and i still thoroughly enjoy one as a treat to indulge my sweet tooth from time to time. The white chocolate and cookie pieces give the perfect combination of smooth and crunchy. My mouth is watering just writing this.
Kaitlyn W.
Stouffville , Ontario
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars, i usually buy one at least 3 times a week, they are so creamy and tasty. The taste reminds me of an Oreo cookie and we all know how delicious those are.
Katherine J.
Mount laurel, NJ
I was really upset when they discontinued this for a while a few years ago, but I am so glad its back now. It has the perfect combination of creamy white chocolate and crunch from the cookie pieces.
Olivia C.
This chocolate bar is amazing! It has a perfect mix of creamy white chocolate with chocolate chunks! This candy bar is a perfect special treat when you need a little pick me up!
Yaya S.
Haifa

Tasty like heaven, super recommended.Got mine from the nearest supermarket, go grab yours before i end all the products.Rande of flavours to get your best.Love it
A M.
I am the first to admit I avoid white chocolates at all costs but when it comes to cookies and cream I am the first to grab it! Hersey should be selling these more in stores and gas stations.
Alicia S.
Alcorcon, Madrid
No he tenido el placer de probar estas barritas pero simplemente la portada ya me llama a probarlas. Y ademas de cookies and creme que me encanta. Ideal para estas fechas. Ojala pudiese probarlas
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?